shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have this type of engagement ring.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gutzy333

Rough_Rock
Platinum and diamond Solitaire, with a round center stone and pave-set diamonds around the head and on the shoulders of the ring or any alternative to this styel that I can see.

I was debating on this ring and ended up choosing a solataire and don''t know if I''ve made the wrong decision!!
7.gif
!!!!

My ring has not been fully made yet and family friends are doing it so I could change my mind!!! Gosh this whole thing has been the hardest thing to do ever - choosing what to have forever is damn hard!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
when you say diamonds around the head, are you meaning in a basket like setting or a halo? either way, what you are describing sounds similar to many Ritani styles, you might check out their website or even do a search here and see if you can find what your are looking for.

It so hard to not second guess yourself when there are so many beautiful settings out there. A solitaire is always going to be classic and in style so if that''s what you wanted in the first place I''d probably stick with it. Also, do you really want this ring to be forever or are you open to changing out the setting for an anniversary or something? sometimes just knowing you can change in 5 or 10 years help takes some of the lifetime commitment to the e-ring pressures off.

debhew

Rough_Rock
I have a Halo style setting and I absolutely love it!
1.gif

myhaloring.jpg

gutzy333

Rough_Rock
That is exactly what I was looking for!! Its BEAUTIFUL!!!

And thank you for the link too - i could look at those all day long.

I haven''t even gotten my actual engagement ring yet but am already planning my right hand ring!!! :)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2007 3:24:59 AM
Author: debhew
I have a Halo style setting and I absolutely love it!
1.gif
That is one stunning ring Debhew! You need to start your own thread with more pictures!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
don''t worry. I think we agonize too much but you are going to be happy!!! Can''t wait to see pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results