shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone else have this problem?

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes when I click on the last post in a thread, instead of being taken to the last post in the thread, I'm taken to the last page in Hangout (I think that's page 686) and I'm shown the topics on that page. It's been happening on and off for the last few days. Has anyone else experienced this?

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
No, can't say I have. Maybe press the report button on your post and Ella can have a look at it for you.

Could it be your software? Sorry, I am clueless about computers!! That is one of the many reasons I got married to my DH! :tongue:
He is very good with them and very patient with me!!! :lol:
:wavey:

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
mayerling|1306177882|2928407 said:
Sometimes when I click on the last post in a thread, instead of being taken to the last post in the thread, I'm taken to the last page in Hangout (I think that's page 686) and I'm shown the topics on that page. It's been happening on and off for the last few days. Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes, it has happened a few times ... maybe twice yesterday and once today. Thank you for letting me know I'm not losing it :)

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Please let us know what browser you are using and what OS?

It will help us reproduce it and correct the issue.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
The same thing has been happening to me. I'm on my iPhone (Safari) using whatever the latest version/update is. I haven't posted from my home computer in a few days so I don't know if that is having the same issues.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Me, too. I'm using the most recent Firefox. It's happening to me mainly in CS.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
happens for me also. not sure what the system is for this computer. hubby is the tech....me a mere user. but i can ask him when he comes home this evening.

MoZo

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
It has happened to me too :( On both my Iphone (Safari) and my dell (newest Firefox)

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
I thought it was just me and I was crazy! I am using google chrome.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
happens to me...firefox

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
So I guess the rapture only happened for PS given all the problems in recent days. ;-) Don't know much about computers/internet/websites-- I guess I always assumed that unless you go in and actively change the coding, things should stay the same. Silly me!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
It happens to me, too. And I think it actually happens when you click anywhere BUT exactly on the page number. Or sometimes maybe when I click on the last page too, but definitely when I accidentally click anywhere else. It happens on Safari on my phone, and on Firefox on my home PC, and it's sooooo frustrating!!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I think I found a pattern. When I click on the "space" around the topic title, it moves me to the last page of the hangout thread. When I click on the topic title itself, it properly takes me to the topic. I hope I'm being clear enough...

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! I was beginning to think I was going crazy.. I'm using Safari on a Mac..

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Yes. It has been happening to me on FHH. Also using Safari on my iPhone.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I have seen both the block letters and have been transported to the very first page of whatever forum I am in when I click on the last page of a thread.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I'm having a problem where if I click on a thread I'm redirected to a list of posts from 2003.

Mac os Safari (Version 5.0.5).

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Me too!

I'm using firefox

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results