shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone drive an Audi?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2009 11:37:50 AM
Author:AmberGretchen
Hi PSers,

I hope everyone''s holidays are off to a lovely start
1.gif

DH and I kicked ours off by going out and test driving some cars I''m considering to replace my Subaru Impreza (2.5RS, not the WRX) - its been a great car, but I''m hoping for something that is a little more fun to drive and also a little bit of an upgrade on the inside.

After test driving several options, I was really impressed with the Audi A4 - it had a great balance (IMO) of being fun to drive and also having a really lovely interior.

Does anyone here own an Audi? What do you like/not like about it? Any hesitations you might have when/if considering one?

Wow! I''d say the inside is just a little bit nicer than a Subaru (I drive a Legacy; love my Subaru, but it''s no Audi!)
2.gif

Congrats and Happy Holidays!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks beach runner - its definitely a huge upgrade, and I''m really in love
30.gif
9.gif

The Subaru was a wonderful car though - I wouldn''t hesitate to recommend one to anyone looking for a new car
1.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Fine Choice!! I know it will serve you well here in Houston.

Love those lights - I swear I''d buy it just for the lights alone, ha ha.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2009 11:49:04 PM
Author: bebe
Fine Choice!! I know it will serve you well here in Houston.

Love those lights - I swear I''d buy it just for the lights alone, ha ha.

Thanks bebe - I''m a huge fan of the lights too, they look so pretty against the navy blue
9.gif
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am late to this but I love your new car - Congratulations! We have an A-6 and love it. When we trade cars it will be another A-6. We couldn''t be happier with it.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 1:03:59 AM
Author: marcyc
I am late to this but I love your new car - Congratulations! We have an A-6 and love it. When we trade cars it will be another A-6. We couldn''t be happier with it.

marcy - not late at all, the A4 only arrived two days ago, and I just posted pics and the update yesterday. I''m so glad to hear you''ve been happy with your A6
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yum! That''s a pretty car!!!!
30.gif

Merry Christmas to you!!!!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats AG!!! that is one slick looking ride!! we are enjoying our A3 so far...the one thing is that the seats are so radically diff than my Mini...they are so straight and euro, i am not very comfortable and can''t find my ''groove'' in the seat yet...but that might be because i am 35 weeks preggo. Greg is convinced it would be the same in any car and he''s prob right. So I will withhold seat comfort judgement til after i am back to normal. but it drives fabulously, it''s so fun and zippy and it is pretty posh inside (though very german euro). since we had to give the Mini back and get something more family friendly without ''compromising'' driving quality, we are really happy with the Audi. i hope you love yours!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 12:54:12 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Yum! That''s a pretty car!!!!
30.gif

Merry Christmas to you!!!!
9.gif

Thanks Lauren - I totally agree
2.gif
9.gif
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 12:58:12 PM
Author: Mara
Congrats AG!!! that is one slick looking ride!! we are enjoying our A3 so far...the one thing is that the seats are so radically diff than my Mini...they are so straight and euro, i am not very comfortable and can''t find my ''groove'' in the seat yet...but that might be because i am 35 weeks preggo. Greg is convinced it would be the same in any car and he''s prob right. So I will withhold seat comfort judgement til after i am back to normal. but it drives fabulously, it''s so fun and zippy and it is pretty posh inside (though very german euro). since we had to give the Mini back and get something more family friendly without ''compromising'' driving quality, we are really happy with the Audi. i hope you love yours!!

I think Greg might be right about the seat comfort/preggo issue - most of the 35+ weeks ladies I''ve known have said nothing is comfortable that last month or so.

I''ve only been driving mine for 2 days, so I confess I don''t have the seat *just right* quite yet, but it is very comfy and supportive. I''m so glad you''re happy with your A3 - I''m loving the A4 so far - totally agree it is a blast to drive, without sacrificing any of the interior comforts. I feel like it will take me a while to learn all the features - I did manage to call my mom using the hands-free bluetooth built in to the steering wheel though - that was awesome
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results