shape
carat
color
clarity

dodgeball

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG- I just wanted to say that I saw Dodgeball today and it was the funniest freakin movie I''ve seen in a while. I didn''t expect much from not so hot reviews.....hysterical....So all you Van Wilder, Road Trip and Old School movie lovers get out there. There was one Purple Rain ref that made me laugh for about an hour...the youngins probably didn''t get it...but I did..I''m laughing about it now...Oh well, wish I could say that I only watch public television and Nova....but I love this cr*p....anyone else see it???

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey I could certainly use a good laugh. You make a convincing argument to go out. Goobers and Popcorn here I come....
Nan

squirerad

Shiny_Rock
Ebert and Roeper gave Dodgeball "2 thumbs up." At first, I thought it was gonna be a dud, but after hearing so much funny things about it, I'm looking forward to see it.

squire

JHeebner

Rough_Rock
Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn are outstanding comedic actors. I haven't seen it yet, but I can't wait, as Old School and Starsky and Hutch were tremendous.
Will Ferrell, Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, & Vince Vaughn should all just keep making movies together all the time. And they should occasionally let Jack Black in for filming. Such silliness in movies is refreshing.
Will Ferrell fans should pick up the latest GQ. He is the cover story. I laughed out loud as I read the article.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I saw the GQ cover...SO funny....And you might enjoy this one...there is a movie due out in 2005 called Wedding Crashers - Owen Wilsen, Vince Vaughn and the love of my life Christopher Walken....SO excited!!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
My aunt was on accutane for cystic acne and stopped 1 yr before conceiving a perfectly healthy baby The most important thing is finding a good doctor ad having a thorough dialogue with him/her....I am sure you will end up fine. You are wonderful to be so supportive.
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL....Yo Jennifer...I'm thinkin you meant to respond to the accutane post...LOL...Rolling...

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GOOBERS!!!! CHRISTOPHER WALKEN!!!!!! Ya'll are my kinda people.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
!!!!!! I had my doubts with your Dogma movie pic...But I'm glad we're on the same team!!!
1.gif
lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results