shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you want to be a Panda Hugger?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.boredpanda.com/hugger-panda-nanny-best-job-protection-research-center/

How would you like to get 32,000 USD for taking care of pandas all day? It sounds too good to be true, but panda caretaker is a real job in China, at the Giant Panda Protection and Research Center.
“Your work has only one mission,” reports China Daily. “Spending 365 days with the pandas and sharing in their joys and sorrows. You need perseverance for this job. We expect that the applicants will be mainly white-collar workers from big cities. They are used to eating whatever they want, but inside the giant panda base, the choices will not be plentiful.”

Only downside-no days off. OK I might be able to sacrifice that because honestly I would hug the pandas for free. :appl:
luv12.gif

And anyway if one wanted to take a vacation perhaps you could arrange a friend to step in for you for a week or 2. Just saying there might possibilities if you really need a vacation.

hugger-panda-nanny-best-job-protection-research-center-gif-2.gif

hugger-panda-nanny-best-job-protection-research-center-3.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are SO cute! I would volunteer with a friend so that we can alternate and have some time off.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1454074716|3983501 said:
They are SO cute! I would volunteer with a friend so that we can alternate and have some time off.

Exactly. A dream job and they pay you for it. OMG. :appl:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a great job!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been to see the Pandas who have their own large section at the the zoo in Shanghai. I think for fear of the Panda's getting sick they don't allow people to time share being panda huggers, it's either all in for a year or forget about it....

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! This would be one of my dream jobs! :dance: I think the time commitment would be well repaid with the experience of bonding with these little cuties! :love: :love: :love: Missy, this is awesome! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to have one as a pet... :appl:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
For one year? YES.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, I am obsessed with pandas! I even have a 24 panda cam on my computer I leave on sometimes (its based in China). So cute!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results