shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you think this e-pic is trampy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shine4me

Rough_Rock
Yes, girls can be very mean
38.gif
, and I love the picture. I think its sweet and very personal like epics should be, they are supposed to really capture the love and the feelings they have for each other as a couple. I think your co worker should be pretty proud of her and DH to be because most couples never get comfortable enough in front of a camera for their photographer to catch such a great shot!
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think the picture is trampy at all! It just shows how into each other they are!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2009 9:47:29 AM
Author: Bia
why is this picture trampy?

I don''t see it...I must be trampy too
3.gif
...duh.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
personally, i hope my legs look at least as good as hers in my pictures!

Is it suggestive? Sure, but why is that a bad thing? The other women are crude (and thats not the real word i wanted to use)
38.gif

Tell you friend, chin up! If she and her Fi love the pictures, then thats all that matters!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2009 9:56:40 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 12/18/2009 9:47:29 AM
Author: Bia
why is this picture trampy?

I don''t see it...I must be trampy too
3.gif
...duh.
31.gif

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, trampy? It''s really obvious that these ladies haven''t seen wedding photography in a very long time!

Link Here is a link to a very popular photographer in my area. I chose her e-sessions. On the first page, you will see shots that are far more risque than the shot you''ve posted! So, I guess if the photo you posted is "trampy," then the photos most everyone else is doing are soft ****!
20.gif

I think more than anything this is a case of catty women who have nothing nice to say! How rude of them, really! How sad for them too, that they are so negative and ugly inside that they can''t even say something nice about someone''s engagement photos!
29.gif
They must be lacking all joy. Tell your friend to ignore those witches. They''re just sitting around stirring their cauldron. Their warts are on the inside.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Trampy? No, not at all.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I don't think it's trampy at all. I don't see how anybody could think it was trampy?

ETA: I was expecting a lot worse when I opened this thread!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
It''s not like she''s kneeling in front of her man in her underwear. Sure she''s wearing a skirt (one that''s not even that short)....and tights. She''s just dressed up and not in a trashy way. I agree that her coworkers were jealous.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/18/2009 9:46:48 AM
Author: decodelighted
You know ... if I'd just come across it in a slideshow of engagement pictures I probably wouldn't have thought anything about it ... but, due to the power of SUGGESTION, now I'm thinking 'Yeah, well, I can see what they mean'. If they connote 'trampy' with 'sexually aggressive' -- then the picture does look a little aggressive. With her pinning him against a tree & molesting him. Also the stockings -- I guess I'm used to seeing more casual e-pix & somehow black stockings seem more dressy or 'club' than casual stroll in a park. THAT'S IT!!! The attire doesn't suit the surroundings -- so its offputting. Why is this couple in a park? Why is she in a micro mini & hose & he's in jeans? I think the mismatch of locale & attire + the aggressive stance = something other than the 'traditional' e-photo. If anything maybe this will help explain to her what people *are* reacting to. Or they could just be a bunch of mean girls looking for any opening to criticize.
I agree Deco. Even before I read your post I thought that the photo wasn't trampy, but there was something off. I showed it to my DH who is an amateur photographer and has a really good eye for composition - he agreed. I couldn't put my finger on what it was exactly that was 'off' and then I realized... the outfit doesn't go with the 'romantic stoll in the park' theme. I think if it was a different setting with the same outfit (maybe urban setting) or a different outfit in the park setting, the photo could be a really great. It's not a bad photo, just doesn't gel for me.

ETA: But I do agree that girls can be mean... they shouldn't have said what they said. That's just rude!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think it''s a trampy picture. I did notice the length of the skirt, and it''s shorter than something I would have chosen, but that''s just me.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, like deco said, if I were just scrolling through the epics, I would have thought NOTHING of it. However, now that you''ve got me seriously critiquing the shot, I will say that the hand positioning seems to suggest movement. Does that make sense? As in, her hand is moving under his blazer and his hands seem to be close to her derriere. Almost like they''re moving in for a little grab*ss. Maybe it''s just me. Coupled with the distance from which the picture was taken, I kind of feel like a peeping tom. Haha. Okay, maybe I''m crazy.

The outfit doesn''t bother me. Lots of people wear more dressy attire in casual settings for their epics.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can see where someone might think it''s a little trampy for pretty much Travel Godess''s reasons. Unless the couple is planning to showcase this photo somehow though... I don''t understand why someone would feel a need to tell the bride to be that they think it''s trampy!

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that''s so mean! That''s such typical JEALOUS behavior, to bash someone when they are obviously happy and in love. Tell your friend not to give those women a second thought and to enjoy her engagement.
38.gif

AdelynA

Rough_Rock
I love it... relaxed and fun. What is wrong with people sometimes--what can you possibly get out of tearing someone down? Tell her to rock it!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/19/2009 2:40:04 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
Okay, like deco said, if I were just scrolling through the epics, I would have thought NOTHING of it. However, now that you''ve got me seriously critiquing the shot, I will say that the hand positioning seems to suggest movement. Does that make sense? As in, her hand is moving under his blazer and his hands seem to be close to her derriere. Almost like they''re moving in for a little grab*ss. Maybe it''s just me. Coupled with the distance from which the picture was taken, I kind of feel like a peeping tom. Haha. Okay, maybe I''m crazy.

The outfit doesn''t bother me. Lots of people wear more dressy attire in casual settings for their epics.
I went back and really looked at the positiong of the hands, and I just feel like it''s a couple in an embrace-type of stance. I don''t get anything sexual from it at all. Just my view on it, not trying to be argumentative, TG.
21.gif

I do agree that this one picture makes me feel like I''m a peeping-Tom, but I think that''s just because it doesn''t have the rest of the e-pics to tell the "story" of the couple.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Truthfully I really love this picture. To me they look great! The only thing I would''ve done differently is not had her put her hand under his coat like that. Other than that nitpicky thing I think its adorable!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
They are jealous. The pic is awesome. Now I can''t tell what she is doing with her face... is she being lewd w/ her expression?

Other than that I have no issues with this pose. it is a great shot!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results