shape
carat
color
clarity

do you think men get intimidated by women on PS?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thus the reason why we don't see many men stick around for a very long period?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nope. I think its a diamond board, and most of the men here are shopping for specific gifts as opposed to personally obsessed. There are, of course, some notable exceptions, and I for one am delighted with their presence!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Clearly you weren't thank goodness. Most guys come here to get the diamond info, and then leave. It's rare for a guy to stick around, but we love those that do...My husband would no more be here than fly... It's just not his thing.. And I think that's the case for most other men... They don't want to talk diamonds ad nauseum... (SP?) Most men are not into shopping, think it's a painful process and want to hurry up and get it over with... 8)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here on PS I'm completely kitty-whipped.

OH BABY! OH BABY!
HARDER!
FASTER!
YES YEEEEEEEES!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So whats the deal with you DF??? We beat up on you all the time and you still stick around?
I'm begining to think you like it :bigsmile: .

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1306886710|2934892 said:

OH BABY! OH BABY!
HARDER!
FASTER!
YES YEEEEEEEES!

it sure was hard and fast w/ lil' Red and Miss Peachy, wasn't it :cheeky:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, you're in a better position to answer that question than most of the people reading it... are YOU intimidated by the women on this board? Or are you somehow immune (or blind) to our superior wit, charm, intelligence, and overall greatness?

(let the games begin!)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1306895818|2935039 said:
OH BABY! OH BABY!
HARDER!
FASTER!
YES YEEEEEEEES!
Oh Yea, Baby! :loopy:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1306895818|2935039 said:
OH BABY! OH BABY!
HARDER!
FASTER!
YES YEEEEEEEES!
Oh Yea, Baby! :loopy:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1306896340|2935046 said:
DF, you're in a better position to answer that question than most of the people reading it... are YOU intimidated by the women on this board? Or are you somehow immune (or blind) to our superior wit, charm, intelligence, and overall greatness?

(let the games begin!)
heck no! i survived through the Mara and Alj era... :praise: they used to kick my A$$ every night... ;(

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
only the best of men stick around.Its quality over quantity baby!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
hahaha - YEAH!

They come to buy a diamond, then skim around and find a bunch of posts where we bicker and the guys freak and split! :nono:

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would answer no, and then I might hold forth with some ideas of why, that would also include what I have observed as differences between the sexes, but I'd probably be eviscerated for my neanderthal views of gender, and would undoubtedly offend someone. So no. Bored to death perhaps and exasperated at excessive wordiness and prissiness, but not intimidated.

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I think men are goal oriented and jsut come to get info, buy, leave and check the 'done' box.
Unless they are in the trade, in which case they tend to stay in the parts of Pscope where it's technical information. They seem to love to talk about angles and to look at charts and graphs rather than actual diamonds. Sort of like my husband when I was in labor. There was a monitor in the room and it was very hard to get him to pay attention to me. He just keep looking at the screen in a fascinated way and saying, "Wow, honey, that graph says you are having a really big contraction." As if I didn't know THAT without seeing the little lines go up and down!
Most men have very little interest in jewelry and even less interest in chit-chatting, whether in person or online. My hubby gets extremely impatient if I ask him more than once if a piece of jewelry looks nice and I can't imagine him looking at even one photo of a ring, much less dozens and dozens.
It's definitely bored, not intimidated.
DF, maybe YOU can explain why you're different.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Black Jade|1306980882|2935890 said:
DF, maybe YOU can explain why you're different.

i'm interested in rich ladies with diamonds.. :naughty: think i found the right forum.. :wink2:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1306900742|2935124 said:
heck no! i survived through the Mara and Alj era... :praise: they used to kick my A$$ every night... ;(

It's truly sad what time can do to a good woman...in this case to two good women. One drops a chainsaw because she has a briefcase in one hand and a pile of GIA certs in the other. The other is running for PTA president and organizing the carpool for soccer practice. The euphemism for this is, "mellowing".

AGBF
:read:

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I love women . . .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results