shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you still have the original box your engagement and/or wedding ring(s) came in?

Do you still have the original box(es) that your ring(s) came in?

• I do, and I''d never get rid of them.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • This poll is lame-o, but I still want to JUST SEE THE RESULTS!!

• I don''t, who needs such sentimental rubbish? Got rid of ''em!

• Other/never got boxes for such things

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been hanging on to mine, but really don''t use them at all. I don''t think I''ll ever want to get rid of them!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes...but I only use them on the rare occasion I need to store my rings for awhile...like when I was preggo and they didn''t fit.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
The box from my original set was tossed. It wasn''t very nice, and the one that came from Pearlmans was nicer than my original! I don''t use them often though. Only if I''m traveling.
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have my ering box but I do have my wedding ring box.
1.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I do! And I use it every day.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I voted for the 1st option but really I am between option 1 & 2.

I have my wedding ring box (it is a his & hers) but if I lost it I would not cry. That said I would not throw it out consciously.

This from the woman who ''lost'' her wedding dress
39.gif
. As you know I moved 5+ times in the last 2 years and it has simply vanished into thin air.

Poof!
15.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I do, and it's a pretty nice little box! I use it as a place to put my ring while I'm traveling. If I have to stash it somewhere I like to have a box to put it in.

ETA: I'm not necessarily sentimental about it ... if I lost it I would probably just ask the jeweler for another one or find another storage solution.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I do have my e-ring box but it is an LM one so nothing to write home about
25.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 12:19:37 PM
Author: Deelight
25.gif
11.gif
9.gif
11.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
My rings are either in the box or on my ring holder. Several years ago, I lost my diamond studs. I have no idea what happened to them. They could have been stolen. I have only two places for the rings, which saves me no end of anxiety based upon previous experience
14.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do! (Not that I''m married yet...) but I''m going to save them forever!
3.gif

The engagement ring box is really nice, and I put one of my mom''s rings in there, and I also had my Tiffs stacking band in there because it''s a normal size ring box, but opens opposite, so it can hold onto 2 rings next to each other. I think it''s way cooler than the regular one that only holds one ring.

As for the wedding rings...we shall see.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Well, we''re not officially engaged yet, but the ring is in its original box...circa 1915! It was his great grandmother''s engagement ring.

LadypirateOEC001.jpg

LadypirateOEC002.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 12:21:15 PM
Author: Steel
Date: 4/6/2009 12:19:37 PM

Author: Deelight

25.gif

11.gif
9.gif
11.gif

I guess I should be happy it wasn''t an engagment baggie
25.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I almost never use mine, but I think I''ll just hand onto them for sentimental reasons.

LP, that box is so awesome! What a treasure.

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Ladypirate that is amazing. I love your ring and box!
30.gif

That box has some serious soul and personality!

Mrs.2Artists

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I do still have the box that my e-ring came in. It is a white box that has a very slight pink tint to it thanks to the red pocket that my DH had it hidden in
5.gif

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
I do--for both the diamond and its "temp" setting and the box the completed setting came in. Its what I stick them in when I am not wearing them.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 12:45:41 PM
Author: kittybean
I almost never use mine, but I think I''ll just hand onto them for sentimental reasons.

LP, that box is so awesome! What a treasure.
Date: 4/6/2009 12:52:17 PM
Author: 2Artists
Ladypirate that is amazing. I love your ring and box!
That box has some serious soul and personality!
Thanks so much, kittybean and Mrs.2Artists! It''s such a cool piece of history--I''m really thrilled that we have it.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
We got engaged in a restaurant, so I have the business card from the restaurant in with the ring box.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I still have mine...it has a tiny little light in it, so that when you open it up (even in the dark) you can still see the ring. I don''t use it since I prefer my traditional ring holder (engagement gift from best friend) but I''ll always keep it safely with me.

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
My e-ring box was stolen during our move from NYC to CA. We rented rented an RV to see Yellowstone, and on the day we were to return the RV, someone broke in, and stole DH''s laptop bag, which had the box in it. Luckily, halfway into the trip, I started to really miss looking at my ring, and put it back on. Thank goodness, because even though I was upset about the box, I would have been devastated about the ring!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh I have no clue what I did with them. I do wish I had them... The upgrade from Tiff''s I have that box.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m not sentimental in general, but I do keep and treasure the box my engagement ring came in. I store my rings in it every night, next to the bed.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
not only do I have the original box, but I have it all wrapped up in the way it was presented to me. The wrapping paper looks like it''s 100 years old because D carried the ring around in his pocket every day for 3 months.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do have mine, but I don''t use them anymore. I take my rings off every night, and when we first got engaged, I put my engagement ring in the WF box for safe keeping. I stopped doing that a while ago, but I can''t get myself to throw away the box. It''s not that I''m overly sentimental about the box -- I''m just a pack rat of sorts.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I have the original box that the ring came in, and the turtle box that he proposed with. I may one day get rid of the original box, but i will never part with the turtle box. Too sentimental for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results