Votes: 53 79.1%
  • Other, please explain

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Not anymore way back when you could mine on an average computer I left it run over night and mined a little over .5 coins.
I got tired of the noise and electrical usage quite using it that day.
When a pizza place near a friends house started accepting them when they were around $15 if you could cash them out I gave it to him to get some pizza.

I never made sense to me and still doesn't.
It seems to me these days like hike up the price and leave the suckers to hold the worthless bits at the end of play.

Last edited:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

No, I don't own any, but YAda, Yada, Yada, came close to what it is. or is trying to be----MONEY. Paper money is not backed by anything either. So crytocurrency will be used on line for goods and services. Elon Musk is accepting C currency for his cars and I believe another car company has also said thy will accept it for payment. As other companies get on the bandwagon it may have worth. It is a very scarce commodity.

It will be interesting to see what develops.

Annette

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Own it? I don't even know what it is! Of course I've heard of it a million times, and I thought it was some fake currency, but it's not. I wouldn't even know how to define what it is. Like a lot of tech things that make no sense to me, I switch off when I see the word. I should probably google it and find out what it really is, but I'm so uninterested I probably won't.

No, is the short answer!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I honestly don't understand it all. My husband tried to explain it to me but I think my eyes just glazed over. I can't get past the fact that it is so often used for illicit payments on the dark web (drugs, child ****, etc.) I want no part of that.

This

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After learning all the intricacies of cryptocurrencies, he finally invested in bitcoin.

Thank you, Bot. This is timely and informative.

Can you tell us more about this thing you call cryptocurrency?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Bot. This is timely and informative.

Can you tell us more about this thing you call cryptocurrency?

You really think that's a bot?
It certainly may be.
Afterall, it/she/he/they DID register today just to post that ... and "she" has an VERY eye-catchingly attractive avatar.

Hmmmmm. :think::think::think:

If so, I really HATE what's happening to our world. :(sad :blackeye: :knockout: ;(:x2:-o:((:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Afterall, it/she/he/they DID register today just to post that ... and "she" has an VERY eye-catchingly attractive avatar.

...and crypto has been in virtual freefall and in desperate need of a bot-driven boost.

It's an odd day to praise the virtues of crypto :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't own any Bitcoins but bought some ETC a few day ago. This is the first time I ever play the crypto market.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope @SmartHypher But please don’t expect a reply from Dancing Fire. He was a much-loved member here, who passed away a while ago.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t trust it.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m still totally confused how you can mine something that’s not real.

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
I did own Bitcoin. When I read about Tether, I became convinced that it would eventually become a Ponzi scheme, and a lot of people would be left holding the bag. I sold, paid long term capital gains taxes, and bought the ring in my avatar with the profit.

Not sorry.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results