shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you like this watch?

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I found some reviews for the men's version of this watch and it has good reviews. I haven't seen it in person yet, but will try and go look at it soon. Do you know of any other watches that have this look that aren't super expensive?

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
i like ESQ and have sold the line in the past,but i would not pay $350 for an ESQ watch.If i were set on the ESQ brand i would shop sites like Overstock.com or shop stores like T.J. MAXX for heavy discounting on this brand.If you are looking for a quality watch brand in this price range that will wear for many years i would recommend Seiko.

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
Well, I went shopping today and purchased one! Here it is
http://www.movado.com/esq-by-movado/featured-collections/filmore/filmore-07301387.html It's the smaller version of that one, I can't get the link to work right. You can see it if you go down to the bottom of the page. I got it for half off too which was great! Unfortunately, it's a Christmas gift so I won't get to really wear it until then. :( Something to look forward to I guess. When the woman was removing some of the links to get it to fit me, she messed it up so it had to be sent off and I should receive it this upcoming Friday. Maybe I can take some pics of it to show all of you before it gets put up for 4 months! :cry:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I hate to sound sentimental (/s) but I wish you could wear it now! Four months sitting in the dark is four months you can't see it or use it! Congrats, though, it will make a great present!

Danny, who wear it cause um, that's just the kind of mood I'm in

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
Danny, I definitely wish I could wear it when it comes back too! I would if they'd let me before Christmas! lol. I'm sure I'll sneak some peaks every now and then though. ;))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I Like it. How will you ever last 4 months?

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Nice! Perhaps you can wear it before christmas :devil:

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
Well, I finally received the watch today! I'm sorry for the low quality pictures,I had to take them with my phone so you can't see any of the details really. It looks much better in person, believe me. I can't wait until I get to wear it all the time!

8cc539cf2faf_0129a4e2-ffff-4dc1-8348-f5fd4fceaf83.jpg

2dab6a21ca0d_9a36a75b-282d-41c5-badf-195bc1043cb6.jpg

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
And here's an extra crappy picture of one of my favorite parts, the blue stem!

67629ac762bd_a6ea55bf-e771-49a9-bebd-9e80179f1056.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results