shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you like this? Pics of dress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
ugh this takes me forever

dressbeachyithinkitstheone.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
it''s a bit too big (yay!)

dressbeachyithinkitstheonesecondpic.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
last one, with some belly sticking out, hehehe.

dressbeachyithinkitstheonethirdpic.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
ok, so my pics kinda suck but my battery died and that''s all I got for now! ignore my funny face please!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s way big. That ribbon needs to be snug. But I think I DO like it, it has a lot of potential to be STUNNING when properly fitted. Can you get a size (or two) smaller?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
i forgot to add that the dress is absolutely beautiful!!!! It has sewn in cups so that''s a major bonus, is totally comfortable, and the material is luxurious. It also has sparkles throughout that you can''t really see but they are noticeable in person. I would recommend this dress for anyone, especially a beach wedding!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/23/2008 2:26:10 PM
Author: Gypsy
It's way big. That ribbon needs to be snug. But I think I DO like it, it has a lot of potential to be STUNNING when properly fitted. Can you get a size (or two) smaller?

Yes, I can exchange it. But, my wedding isn't until May of NEXT year so I'm kinda nervous that I might gain weight. I just lost 10 lbs and have always had trouble keeping it off, but this wedding thing is sure keeping me motivated. Do you think one size would do it? This is an 8, which according to my measurements, should fit perfect.

Thanks for your reply Gypsy
35.gif

mjso

Shiny_Rock
I agree with Gypsy, I think it is gorgeous and it looks great on you, but it looks like there is a ton of material you are grasping to make it fit. Is it possible to get the next smaller size? Of course, I haven''t gone dress shopping yet, so maybe that extra fabric is easily altered out.

Either way it is stunning!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/23/2008 2:31:37 PM
Author: mjso
I agree with Gypsy, I think it is gorgeous and it looks great on you, but it looks like there is a ton of material you are grasping to make it fit. Is it possible to get the next smaller size? Of course, I haven''t gone dress shopping yet, so maybe that extra fabric is easily altered out.

Either way it is stunning!

Thank you mjso! My mom suggested putting in a lace-up instead of a zipper (is there a name for that?) so if I do lose/gain I can easily make it fit, do you guys think that''s a good idea? I''m kinda nervous messing with it b/c it''s so purdy!!

I have to go to work! I''ll check back later!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d keep it, but wouldnt'' touch it till NEXT January. See where you are with your weight and so forth, then go forward from there. Altering to make something smaller is much easier than making it larger. And if you need it larger a corset back could be an option at that time. Killer dress though.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
I was just sitting here thinking that I know that dress, that I have seen it before - many, many times before! Duh! I only see it all the time at work!

It looks fantastic! If you need to reorder sizes, you can actually take it back to the store and return it there so you don't have to wait for the return to be processed at the center.

ETA: We also change our wedding dresses every fall - well, at least as long as I have been there.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that if it was in your size-it would be stunning! I love the side profile of it. Beautiful dress!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that if it was in your size-it would be stunning! I love the side profile of it. Beautiful dress!!

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
I agree with everyone else..the dress is a knock out! But you definitely need a smaller size.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results