shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you like this bridesmaid dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melibk

Shiny_Rock

Melibk

Shiny_Rock
SOrry I didn''t mean to post without a picture!!!

My wedding is in August.Do you think this dress and color would be good for my wedding. Our ballroom has a lot of golds in it. I love the dress so much.

318bg_raspberry.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is pretty but two comments

If your bm''s are busty this might not be a good style and the color seems deep for summer, though it is one of my favorite colors...is it like a claret type color? hard to know from the pictures...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2006 11:48:32 PM
Author: diamondfan
It is pretty but two comments

If your bm''s are busty this might not be a good style and the color seems deep for summer, though it is one of my favorite colors...is it like a claret type color? hard to know from the pictures...

I disagree about the color. I have black BM dresses at my August wedding. I think you should pick the color you love not what you think "matches" the season. I am not sure I like the bow in front but that is just my opinion.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got married in August in Southern California (many years ago it seems!) and had my bm''s in black cocktail dresses. So it is not just a shade issue, I just associate certain colors with certain times of year...like forrest green is Christmas-y to me, and orange or brown is very fall, though of course one can use any color at any time if they like it. My bigger concern is with some colors a person''s skintone plays a role in how it looks...as I said I love this color overall, it is one of my favorites, and it should work on most complexions.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it...but then again I''m a little biased. My wedding is in August...and our colors are gold, burgundy, ivory, and black LOL!! We are going with gold dresses and burgundy flowers though, so we will be opposite twins.

I agree with what was said above about the possible busty problem. If one of your gals has a D cup, this dress might accent that a little too much. Other than that, I think it would be flattering on most figures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results