shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you like Crabtree & Evelyn products?

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I haven't tried anything from this brand before, and was interested in their lip products. I heard their hand creams are great too. How strong are the scents compared to say something like Bath and Body Works? I can't take really strong scents, and don't want something that will mess with my allergies. I'm kind of interested in their rose scented stuff, but heard it's a bit strong.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have tried them, but found them unimpressive. Plus I don't think their products are natural and contain some parabens which I avoid for there estrogen replicating properties. I have a fair amount of allergies as well. I like California Naturals-especially their Coconut and
tangerine body lotion. I can't even count how many people have told me I smell good wearing it-even complete strangers on numerous occasions.

It is by V'TAE and looks like this:

ca_nat_cocotang16oz.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I like certain things--like their lavendar hand soap. BUt it is not a mild scent. I give the tubes of hand creme out as gifts--some of the scents (lemon, lavendar, gardners) are lovely. The rose fragrance didn't turn me on.

They allow you to test the products.

cheers--Sharon

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
I've used them for bubble bath and have noticed a rather strong smell.

I ended up in an argument with one of the staff because they almsot convinced my husband to buy soap from their natural line. Its expensive, and chock full of chemicals. The staff member's reasoning: "Those chemicals have to be there to make it work!" Right...

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I don't know.

A long time ago, I did- they made these Alice in Wonderland characters soap. The boxes had beautiful illustrations of each character, too.

I bought a set for my mom. Alice is one of her favorite characters, along with the Sorcerer's Apprentice.

I haven't looked at their stuff for a long time. I'm going to put that on my to do list.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
chemgirl|1317174627|3027491 said:
I've used them for bubble bath and have noticed a rather strong smell.

I ended up in an argument with one of the staff because they almsot convinced my husband to buy soap from their natural line. Its expensive, and chock full of chemicals. The staff member's reasoning: "Those chemicals have to be there to make it work!" Right...

Burts Bees did the same thing! Now if you look at the list of ingredients of a product, it will say something like, "98.6% chemical free." Yeah, and the other percents- pure chemicals! I used to get some of their products and they were perfect. Now the same ones the consistency of that fat my Southern relatives put on top of green beans. It slides across your skin, when it's meant to absorb. It's very unpleasant. IMHO, they ruined a perfectly good brand.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've never used Crabtree and Evelyn products. I don't really use lotions often or other products from that store or other stores similar to it. Occasionally I use Cetaphil lotion if my hands are really dry because it's not greasy.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
They're ok. I used to use some lotion from them that didn't have a strong smell but I haven't seen that exact one in a while. I say that as if I regularly use lotion.

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
I have been using their products for over 4 years. I love them.

I have eczema, and my skin is itchy all year long. It gets intolerably itchy in the winter. Even my dermatologist wasn't able to ease the symptom. But Crabtree & Evelyn body lotion worked wonder on me. I use Summer Hill body lotion, Summer Hill hand therapy, and Rose Water bath/shower gel.

They have this ongoing promotion for the body lotion and the shower gel. It is like $10 per bottle if you get 4 bottles. So I always get 4 each time, plus the hand lotion. I think it is great, although my DH claims the shower gel is not powerful enough for him. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results