shape
carat
color
clarity

do you ladies have gossipping friends ? one of my....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wife''s friend saw her wearing a 3 ct ring (she hardly wear it) and the next day the whole world knows.
6.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! Let me just say this: ALL women gossip. Period. Even those who don''t do it as often or as blatantly, they still gossip. Sometimes its malicious, sometimes not. If everyone heard about a big ring, it''s most likely because your wife''s friend was admiring it, couldn''t get it out of her head, and told some people about the beautiful ring she saw. I saw a huge ring the other day and told some of my friends all about it because it was so darn huge! Then I told my husband. You could tell as I was talking about it ( with much enthusiasm!) that he just did not give a s**t
20.gif

He was probably thinking " woman! SHUT UP about diamonds already!!"
11.gif

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I don't think this was gossip. Her friend was obviously impressed with the ring and told others about it. I think it would have been more of an indication of envy or resentment if the friend made no comment and told no one.
i have had people stop me and say they heard I got a beautiful ring and they would like to see it and I have done the same. I think it is harmless because the ring obviously was not supposed to be a secret since your wife was wearing it.

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
Whole world of your asian friends?
3.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Yes. That''s why most of my friends are guys.

Guys are more honest about your personality, appearance, and they never hesitate to let you know when you''re out of hand. (as long as they''re not dating you) Women will look on as you embarass yourself, then laugh about it behind your back.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Girls gossip it''s as simple as that why do the weekly tabloids and celeb gossip mags have such high sales figures??????????? (and why do men sneck off and read them when they think no one''s looking?
2.gif
)

Sometimes it''s done to be malicious and sometimes it''s that some one has something fantastic and it sticks in your mind. I hope yours was the later.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results