shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you invite your employees to the wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

foundnemo

Shiny_Rock
We''ve decided to be polite and invite our bosses, but what about employees? On the one hand, we''re friends with some employees. But on the other hand, as managers we''re supposed to be "impartial", and inviting some employees but not others may seem to be breaking that rule? It''s too bad if we can''t invite some employees because we really click with them.

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
That is a very good book-end question and makes me think twice about my original question re: inviting your supervisor or boss.

I certainly like my supervisor, but I wouldn't expect to be invited to her wedding... nor would I be particularly interested in going. Hrmmm...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I also think employees (v. the boss) might feel weird and be "pressured" by the invite...they might not...depends on the situation. I have a VERY small office...total of 5 men at the time...I invited them and their wives..they came except for one couple...it was the right thing to do even though I didn't want to...but if I had a larger office I would never have done it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results