shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have a signature piece?

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Something that you wear every day (other than a wedding set)? I have a silver pendant. One day I hope to replace it with a white gold equivalent.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Yes I always wear my watch (the only one I own), I've had it for almost 4 years and while the face is starting to get scratched from all the wear I still love it and get a ton of compliments. I don't even wear my ering or wedding band as much as this watch.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I have two. My diamond cross necklace and my promise ring. They almost never come off.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
18k red gold somewhat large/heavy chain with 1.5 inch solid silver sanddollar pendant worn 24/7.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Jade pendant. I nearly always have it on. Often times I forget to wear my wedding ring.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I have a necklace that is swans {male and female} in profile facing each other. It's sterling and it wear it A LOT. People notice it and some remember it.

I'm thinking of having something similar made in gold and using the diamonds from my original wedding band sprinkling them on the piece. I never wear the ring anymore.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
My signature piece is my Tiffany 18k gold charm bracelet. It looks like the sterling silver ones everyone was wearing for a while. My bracelet has my initials hand engraved. I wear it a lot and make sure that I wear it to all major life events.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
For 7 years, it was my rough diamond rings ... then I stopped wearing them for 3 1/2 because I didn't want to risk dinging my engagement ring against them, or vice versa. Now that I can't wear my e-ring, they're back on my hands.

I will say, though, I tend to wear the pieces I love over and over and over - like, I haven't taken my pendant off since I got it hardly at all, I'm wearing my new bracelet everywhere. So I think rather than having a signature "piece," I may have a signature "look" of antique and organic together for an overall style we might call ... Urban Sophisticate? Auntie Mame? Your Blingy Neighborhood Vintage Maven?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I wear a combination every day of three James Avery SS bangles. Very lightweight - - they don't 'clunk' so much as 'tinkle'!

I'll almost always wear two on my right arm, and I sometimes wear one with my watch.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results