lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never. :devil:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rarely.

I also rarely look at pinned threads at the top.
I wish they'd put them at the bottom so I wouldn't have to scroll past them every time. :angryfire:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sometimes don't realize they are a signature line and just keep reading at the bottom of the post. Then I'm like... um... WTF? I've gotten better about it, but every now and then I am snipered by one!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay said:
I sometimes don't realize they are a signature line and just keep reading at the bottom of the post. Then I'm like... um... WTF? I've gotten better about it, but every now and then I am snipered by one!
DJ...your signature line should read "i got a new BF" :lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire said:
Dee*Jay said:

Yes, but then I would have to be constantly updating it! :cheeky:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay said:
Dancing Fire said:
Dee*Jay said:

Yes, but then I would have to be constantly updating it! :cheeky:
:-o :bigsmile:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, I certainly do! I assume it's meaningful to them so it's worth reading.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup. In my opinion it gives a little insight on the poster's personality. I enjoy reading signatures.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
You don't like my signature? :confused: I'm hurt guys...

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I read them, since they meant enough to people for them to write them out. Some of them seem incongruous after certain posts though. Like a happy upbeat or jokey one after a condolences or sympathy post for example.

As a slight threadjack, I can't see my own signature when I post, but Ella says she can see it - hope it is visible to people.

Jen

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jennifer W said:
As a slight threadjack, I can't see my own signature when I post, but Ella says she can see it - hope it is visible to people.

Jen

Not on my system (using firefox 3.5.10) :(sad

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I do. My signature line doesn't necessarily give insight into my personality, though. Most of the time it's just a random movie , song lyric, or quote that I liked...

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
kenny said:
Rarely.

I also rarely look at pinned threads at the top.
I wish they'd put them at the bottom so I wouldn't have to scroll past them every time. :angryfire:

Ditto on everything.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yssie said:
Jennifer W said:

Jen

Thanks, Yssie. I'll ask Ella again.

Jen

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jennifer W said:
Yssie said:
Jennifer W said:

Jen

Jen

Jenn, this is what it says.....

Customer Service Associate
Diamonds by Lauren

laine

Brilliant_Rock
Jennifer W said:
Yssie said:
Jennifer W said:

Jen

Jen

I can see it (firefox 3.5.7)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read them. I'm really glad there's a separate space for them now. Before, it would drive me crazy to read someone's post and then read something completely random at the end. It looked like it was supposed to be part of the post when it wasn't.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jen, I see it using Safari.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
HH -- I keep meaning to ask, what's "Bazinga!" referring to? I like your other one. Every time I make a decision, I always myself WWHHD?" first. :bigsmile:

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very rarely do I read them.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jen, I see yours using IE. I haven't been able to get onto Google Chrome in a few days for some reason, so I'm not sure about that one.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I try not to.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
The signatures are much less confusing on this version of PS than on the old one. On 1.0, I would always read the signature as part of the post and be really, really confused.

In general, I am not really a fan of signatures, but since they're there all the time, I end up reading everyone's at one point or another. On a related note, I have never really understood why people love to quote song lyrics, but I often see them in people's signatures. Most of the time--to me--they're sort of confusing and sound a little silly without the musical accompaniment. Maybe I'm just a Philistine and don't understand the artistic appeal behind song lyrics, but those are the signatures I tend to consistently skip.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I might the first time around if it looks interesting. Deco's had me in stiches. I'd have missed out on that piece of fun if I skipped them.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Zoe said:
HH -- I keep meaning to ask, what's "Bazinga!" referring to? I like your other one. Every time I make a decision, I always myself WWHHD?" first. :bigsmile:

Zoe, it's from the Big Bang Theory. Sheldon yells that when he's not telling the truth about something (I think). There's a hilarious episode where he refused to sleep until he figured some high level theory out and "escapes" (after his friends lock him in his room to force sleep) in the middle of the night to the ball pit at the local Chucky Cheese type place and he's diving into the balls yelling "BAZINGA" every time he pops up when they come to get him. HILARIOUS.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re:

Zoe said:
:confused:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF -- WWHHD means "What Would Hudson Hawk Do?"

April -- thanks for the explaination!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read people's signatures. Sometimes they help me recognize posters, especially if they've changed their avatar photo. I haven't looked at my own in years, though. Perhaps I should update it.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I used to remember Haven by her Elf quote, so yes, I do read them!

This thread makes me wanna change my avatar and signature. I wonder if that will confuse anyone, cause sometimes I'm confused for the first few days when someone changes their avatar picture.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results