shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you eat apples peeled or unpeeled?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always wash them in cold water, then I peel them.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When i make appleslaw i grate skin and all
Gives a nice bit of colour

This is where I eat the bulk of my apples--with grated carrots and red and green cabbage. Good slaw combo with a vingarette or plain Balkan yogurt dressing.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Freckled apple eating girl here!
Unwashed if picked & unpeeled!

The memories I have on my grampas farm of climbing cherry trees to make "cherry wine", throwing fallen apples at eachothers heads with my cousins, playing hide and seek in his vineyard, & picking his carrots or other root veggies out of the earth too early because we were eager to taste their sweetness & pretend as though we were taste testing judges- we always got yelled at for picking things too early haha

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also love pears. Sweet and yummy. I like them on the hard side and only buy organic pears too. I was them and eat them. Sweet (and good for you) treat.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unpeeled but usually use a slicer because everyone wants a bite of my apple. :roll: Just easier to share when I use a slicer.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Unpeeled.
We tend to eat more apples in season around here.
We go to pick them, rub them on the shirt once or twice and then I offer them like the Wicked Queen as crone to the kids; I still do, even though they're teens and purely because they're mortified by it now.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unpeeled. Washed in cold water and sliced. Organic if they are not soft and mushy, otherwise non-organic. Gala is my family's go-to. DH and I often have them with a little peanut butter - makes for a nice breakfast.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results