shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you belong to Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do but I''m not into it really. Some of my friends and former classmates update their wall constantly. I like reading what others are up to but I don''t feel the need to post every random thing I''m in the middle of doing. Maybe I just don''t get it but I don''t see the fascination with FB or MySpace. Is it an age thing? Isn''t there a group of PSers who have a group on FB?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I am not sure we can talk about it.

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Policy #3 states: For your privacy and security do not post any private information including emails, personal pages, and usernames on other sites or IM''s on the open forums.

Facebook, MySpace, etc. are not allowed on the forums. Pricescope is not involved in any personal website. Please make sure you read and understand the policies when posting on the forums.

The link to forum policies can be found near the bottom of every forum page. https://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/faq.asp?mode=policy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results