shape
carat
color
clarity

do women wear pajamas to bed?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I can''t stand anything strangling me or spinning around my waist.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/7/2009 11:00:41 PM
Author: Linda W

Date: 7/7/2009 7:22:18 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Not me... But am not sharing with you, what the heck I do sleep in or don''t sleep in......
11.gif
3.gif

ha ha ha Lisa. me either, but I am not sharing either.
9.gif
12.gif
X 3.
25.gif

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 1:00:41 AM
Author: Gailey
Gotta love my PJ's

Guy's in PJ's - eewww!
Haha Gailey i thought the same thing! I was just actually saying this to my SO the other night when we saw a mattress commercial and the guy had top and bottom silk pajamas (you know with the button down front) and I said to him "does any man actually wear those to bed?"

To be honest, if my SO ever wore those, it would be a MAJOR turn off for me. In the winter he does t-shirt and sweatpants, summer just boxers.

And DF- to answer your question (even though it may be TMI), naked usually 365 days a year, unless its INSANELY cold out, then I will don a tank top and lounge pants.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Yes, always. Why the question, DF?
2.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I don't wear actual pjs, I just wear some type of shorts and a tshirt. Right now I have cotton shorts with my college name on them (that are way too short for me to actually wear in public
3.gif
) and a tshirt my mom sent that was way too big to wear. It was really soft, so I just turned it into my pj shirt.

ETA: And I don't know if pjs are a guy thing. I know way more women that wear pjs than men. FI wears boxers and an undershirt (of the "wife beater" variety).

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
nope - not a stitch. not for 30 years. i cant STAND the way fabric sort of 'sticks' to other fabric - the friction, the impingement of movement - blerk!
14.gif

ditto husband.

i do, however, have an electric underblanket. MMMMMMmmmmmm!
9.gif

ETA ditto jewelry. when i go to bed, it all comes off; there's nothing worse than falling asleep with your studs in and waking up with those 'puncture' points behind your ears - yowie!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 10:44:14 AM
Author: whitby_2773
nope - not a stitch. not for 30 years. i cant STAND the way fabric sort of ''sticks'' to other fabric - the friction, the impingement of movement - blerk!
14.gif

ditto husband.

i do, however, have an electric underblanket. MMMMMMmmmmmm!
9.gif

ETA ditto jewelry. when i go to bed, it all comes off; there''s nothing worse than falling asleep with your studs in and waking up with those ''puncture'' points behind your ears - yowie!
Yup yup and yup.

Pajamas are the devil.

Sleeping in my jewelry never works out very well for me either. (Sliced my face open with a prong once. Never wore a ring to bed ever again!)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I love PJs. DH wears PJ bottoms, but usually pairs it with an old t-shirt.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Wait a minute, DO most guys wear PJs?? We''re both in the least we can manage.

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Him: Boxers
Me: Boxer and t-shirt set from Victoria''s Secret. It''s the only kind of pajama that''s comfortable for me because it''s loose enough without making me feel tangled in bed

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I wear a cami and boxers most of the time. In the winter though, I''ve been known to practically sleep in my coat, so I''m all about the jammas. DH got me a flannel set from VS for Xmas and I live in those things when it''s cold.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
DH sleeps in boxers. Once in a while a t-shirt or undershirt along with the boxers.

I usually sleep in a Victoria''s Secret nightie (most of mine are cotton - I have a few - or sometimes a satin type of material.) Once in a while if I''m cold I wear shorts and a t-shirt or pajama pants and a t-shirt.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I wear an odd array of pajamas, gym shorts, tee shirts, tank tops, etc. Basically I buy whatever is cheapest that looks comfortable to sleep in, but I do sleep in something that at least resembles pajamas. In the winter, they are more often real pajama pants at least.

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
I kick a lot at night and hate stuff around my legs. I''ll usually just wear a snug cami to bed.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 4:40:14 PM
Author: Sabine
I wear an odd array of pajamas, gym shorts, tee shirts, tank tops, etc. Basically I buy whatever is cheapest that looks comfortable to sleep in, but I do sleep in something that at least resembles pajamas. In the winter, they are more often real pajama pants at least.
Ditto!

FI wears boxers during the summer and wears flannel PJ bottoms when it is cold out - if it is dead of winter he may wear a tee with his PJ bottoms.

Now, if we are talking about taking naps - for some reason I don''t mind taking naps in the buff - especially if I find myself sleepy after an early afternoon shower on a lazy day.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I wear pajamas almost exclusively. Every now and then I''ll wear a nightshirt, especially if it''s hot. I just can''t stand having my legs exposed and feel that they need to be covered at all times, including while I''m sleeping!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I lounge around in Gap''s body line...but at night I change into a night "gown" which is light as a feather and soft, and comfortable.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I sleep with a tank top and and a really small short
4.gif

and my DH
12.gif
, well no PJ at all lol
3.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I have a pair of PJs for when I''m staying over somewhere with other people, otherwise both myself and BF sleep naked. We have robes which hang on the bedroom door incase of fire or bathroom trips.

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
DH- briefs
moi- whatever on top (tank, shirt ..) nothing on bottom...cant sleep with pants...top only

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This thread calls for the traditional PS-post:

''We want pics''

Sorry, could not refrain myself.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 8:46:47 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 7/7/2009 11:00:41 PM
Author: Linda W

Date: 7/7/2009 7:22:18 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Not me... But am not sharing with you, what the heck I do sleep in or don''t sleep in......
11.gif
3.gif

ha ha ha Lisa. me either, but I am not sharing either.
9.gif
12.gif
X 3.
25.gif
X 4 and Paul, no pics, sorry.
9.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
When we were first married, it was lovely long sexy gowns; it''s still long gowns, but they ain''t very sexy.
9.gif

Neither hubby nor I ever liked the nekkid thing - too risky
35.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
DH doesn''t own one pair of pajamas. Hates them. I own several pairs, but I''m not saying whether or not I wear them to bed!

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
i LOVE pajamas! but i only wear them when it''s cold, otherwise it''s just shorts a t-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results