shape
carat
color
clarity

Do we have to use Loup Troop ?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I forgot my password and it won't send it to me. Not sure why. I emailed them and an automated response said they would get back to me. But it never did :(. Is there another site we can use ? I have items I would like to list here on PS.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you open another account with LoupeTroop with a different email Address?
“PS pre loved” is just like a notification place, we can’t post any personal information or message other users on Pricescope.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Mahbe you could list on Etsy and offer a Pricescope discount code?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a note on Etsy, whatever you list has to be handmade by you or vintage 20 years or older. Etsy fees come to about 10% and they take 5% of whatever you charge to ship. I'd setup another LT account or go with Diamond Bistro over Etsy simply because it's cheaper.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the feedback. I think my issue with Loup Troop is finally fixed! I'm going to try and list there. If not I will try DB or Ebay.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loupe Troop and Diamond Bistro are great cos they are free. eBay has a bigger audience but their fee (seller) is 10% plus the 3% that PayPal will deduct from the buyers payment before you get it. The other benefit with eBay it’s free to list and if you do a “buy it now” it can “sit there” until whenever.
Another thing with Loupe Troop I found, I use an iPad with iPhone photos - always got an error message saying file “too big” so I downloaded a free photo condenser called Photo Compress from the App Store and that solved the problem for me.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can also list on IG and use PayPal as accepted payment.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results