shape
carat
color
clarity

Do twins "run" in your family?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, my grandmother was a fraternal twin, and my cousin has fraternal twins. My first pregnancy was twins, the entire time they told me they were fraternal, but after the birth, they did pathology on the placenta and found out they were identical twins, which just happens randomly. You can imagine how nervous I was during each of my later two pregnancies...I have a VERY high chance of having fraternal or identical twins again!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My maternal grandparents had two sets of twins. The first set was fraternal boys, the second set which included mum, was two girls. No one knows if they were identical or not, mum''s twin was stillborn
7.gif

Dad''s brothers are identical twins. Everyone is convinced DH and I will be twin parents
6.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I am a twin. I''m not sure what the likelihood of having twins are. But one thing I''d like to say, as a twin, it''s a very unique bond that a lot of people don''t understand. My mom even said she felt excluded from my sister and I as we were growing up.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
My cousin on my Dad''s side had twins but lost one before birth. On my Mom''s side, same situation with my Aunt...

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Nope, not in my genetic line - DH''s dad is a fraternal twin (but looks identical to his older brother - I kept on having to remind my parents at my wedding because they were constantly getting the brothers'' names confused).

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only on clomid. My sister has fraternals.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results