shape
carat
color
clarity

DO NOT USE SOLID GOLD DJ!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I know I''ve posted about this before, but I just wanted to update!

When I was researching djs, I found the solid gold company online. I was stupid and didn''t do my research. I saw that they had a local address, so I went ahead and booked online, figuring if there was any problem, I could always stop by and work it out in person.

The next day I had told people about them, they did research, found out solid gold was in all kinds of trouble with the bbb, especially for their photography/videography services that never provide the end product. I called that day to cancel and wanted to speak to them in person. I found out their local addresses were just PO boxes. I told them I wanted to cancel. They gave me this huge run around until I let out my inner witch, demanded to speak to someone in charge, and DEMANDED my deposit be refunded immediately. It was.

Then, over the months, I kept getting emails from them about my "event." I replied a few times reminding them that my event has been canceled. I''ve also kept a close eye on my credit card that I had given them, but I''ve never gotten any charges from them.

Today I got a voicemail from them wanting to go over the details for my upcoming event. This is so crazy. What a poorly run company to still think that they are booked for an event when they''ve been repeatedly told that they were canceled and when they haven''t received any payment for it. It''s a good thing they don''t even have them location of my reception or else I would honestly think one of their djs would show up on the day of my wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results