shape
carat
color
clarity

Do I have to have a MOH?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Person24

Shiny_Rock
I am having my two sisters and two best friends be bridesmaids. Do I HAVE to have a maid of honor? Is it a big no no to just have them all be bridesmaids? I am just scared that someone might get mad at me if I choose person a over person b!

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
I don't think it's a problem at all. I had two bridesmaids (my best friend and my sister). I did not identify a MOH. It worked out fine for me! The only mildly tricky part was deciding who stood next to me during the wedding. Well, hubby had a bestman and a groomsman; the bestman was shorter than the groomsman. So I based the position on my BMs based on their height. Because my sister was shorter, she stood next to me. Ta da! Easy peezy.

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
you can do whatever you like! make them all MOH or only two of them. or none. whatever you want to do. i had zero!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
The woman who had no bridal party at all says no you don''t have to have a MOH, two bridesmaids are good. Or you could call them your maids of honor. In a good friends'' wedding I was the maid of honor and her sister was the maiden of honor (or whatever they call you when you''re married). Do what makes you most comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results