shape
carat
color
clarity

Do/did you have a wedding website?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
We did, but it was purely functional. Our guest list was 90% out-of-town (by plane, not by car), so we put maps (through weddingmapper.com), accommodations, airport overviews, interactive directions, etc. We built ours from scratch so I'm not help with the services.

No pictures, no stories, no indulgent stuff - I find that almost no one besides the bride and groom actually pay attention to that stuff
3.gif
Just what our guests might need.

In the end, I think only a couple people actually UTILIZED the info we provided on the website. Everyone else just went and looked at the front page
3.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2009 5:34:58 PM
Author: BigDiamonds
We got one with Wedorama. If you access them through The Knot you get a discount. I think we ended up paying about $35.
Ditto.

Ours is very informational, save for one link to some photos of us with family and our bridal party for those who are curious what the might look like
1.gif
. People seem to really like being able to access links to our room blocks, things to do, transportation info, addresses for the ceremony and reception, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results