shape
carat
color
clarity

Do classic Tiffany e-ring solitaires sit flush with w-band without a notch in the w-band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

antigoon

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for a Tiffany style solitaire (not any old solitaire with a basket, but one very close to the original). The genuine article seems to provide a flush fit with simple Tiffany knife-edge wedding bands and with Tiffany channel set diamond bands without a notch in the wedding band

Questions:
1. Do the Tiffany bands allow a flush fit without a notch?
1.1 Is this only for a range of diamond sizes, or for all sizes?
2. Do replicas like the Superbcert and the new Whiteflash one also allow this flush fit without a notch?

Thanks,

Steve

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hm... yeah, it works with all sizes I would think. The largest one I've came accross being worn flush with a band (one of the Schlumberger models, not sure what size) was about 4 carats or more ( ~ somewhat larger than one centimeter accross).

Not sure about the "followups" but the pictures HERE suggest it would fit too. Hope someone else would clarify this, but you can also PM the sellers and ask directly, I would think.
rolleyes.gif

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I am able to wear my Whiteflash Tiffany setting stone with my eternity wedding band with .28 stones all around.I had the stone set low in the setting because it is large but the setting clears the wedding band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results