shape
carat
color
clarity

DMBsGirl...Some music for you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so sweet, thanks! I like Dave''s music but truth is DMB are actually my boyfriend''s initials...that''s where the name comes from Dmb''s girl
2.gif

thanks for thinking of me though, that music was really pretty!

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
and all along I thought you were as big of a fan as I am
3.gif
3.gif

tell him those are some sweet initials then.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
haha, will do!
1.gif

merrijoy

Shiny_Rock
I am sorry for butting in again, but I can''t wait to look at this list of music,

By the way, what happened to that post you had last week about concert tickets in Vegas?

Thanks, and again sorry for butting in.

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/20/2007 6:21:35 PM
Author: merrijoy
I am sorry for butting in again, but I can''t wait to look at this list of music,

By the way, what happened to that post you had last week about concert tickets in Vegas?

Thanks, and again sorry for butting in.
Not butting in at all. I take it you are a big fan then, you can go to the guys page http://www.pezshow.com/DMB.html and sample some of his covers. Some are pretty good, listen to his medleys. This would be great to have at a wedding.

I dont think we are allowed to sell things and thats why it was pull down.

merrijoy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you DMB. We are big fans and we are already married
emteeth.gif
. Congrats on your upcoming nuptials.
2.gif

My husbands favorite song is Two Step, and I told my DJ to play it before the day of the wedding, but somehow he messed up. Oh well.
Dave is a big part of our relationship as it is one of the only types of music we REALLY agree on. Thank you for the link.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
DMBfan,

Did I miss something, are you getting married???

~K

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results