shape
carat
color
clarity

DJ Vent

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
My DJ kept telling me we''ll talk soon everytime I would email him with a question. Well, when I hadn''t heard from him by Tuesday night (the wedding is this Saturday) I called him and left a voicemail. No call back Wednesday. a few minutes ago he called my cell, but I missed it because I was on my work line. He left a message saying that we''ll go over everything later tonight. We haven''t exchanged more than a few emails since we booked him months ago. I don''t even know if he has the songs I''ve chosen for our ceremony!

LATER TONIGHT?! ARE YOU F''N KIDDING ME???? My wedding is 2 days away and I live out of town! We''re leaving Ohio to drive to Pittsburgh tonight. I''m working all day and we won''t even get in to Pittsburgh until about 8. Then I have a manicure and Pedicure party at my FSIL''s house.

What kind of DJ doesn''t know that the 2 days before the wedding are super busy?!?!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

[Vent over]

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
So sorry, Robbie. See, this is why we get stressed right before the wedding. It always seems that at least one vendor drags his/her feet and it puts you in a stressful situation.

I would send him an email outlining the all of the questions you have and also (resend) him a copy of the songs you want played, just to cover your bases. It would be better if you could speak with him on the phone instead of meeting him in person--strictly because of time restraints--and hopefully he can answer all of the questions you have within a half of an hour. I''d be really frustrated with him, too, I mean all of this could have been dealt with weeks ago. As it is, though, just try to make it as efficient as possible in order to keep your stress level to a minimum.

I''m so excited that you''re leaving for PA tonight, though! Have a safe trip!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Robbie,
I agree- you should send him an email as sort of an "agenda" for your call later tonight, that will make it more efficient.
outlining all of your open questions and especially the songs you have selected for your ceremony
for your own sanity come up with a backup plan if he doesn''t have songs you''ve selected (can you designate a gm to download them and/or get them somehow to the DJ)

Is there a way you can call him during your drive (if you''re the passenger)- making more efficient use of the travel time?

Hang in there- and most of all have a fabulous wedding weekend
36.gif
36.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
hehe I''ve definitely gone into bridezilla mode. He called me back right after I posted. woops.

There''s only one song that they don''t have. They''ll probably be able to get it, but he told me all the versions of it that they do have so I can pick a second choice just incase they can''t.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
haha Robbie you crack me up!
3.gif

I can''t believe your wedding is Saturday!!!! Time flew by so fast.

I wanted to start a thread asking you about you STDs, but I remember that someone else did a while back. Before you go would you be able to post me in that direction? Pretty pretty please?
I tried going through all of your topics to find the official thread, but all I can find is a topic you started saying that they shipped early. Maybe I''m just missing it? Geez Louise.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Robbie - If I don''t see you before - Have a wonderful wedding day!!!!!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results