shape
carat
color
clarity

DIY Thread

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Hey Ladies, i know over in BBW, they have a DIY thread, and granted we cant make wedding stuff, we can make home stuff. I love making DIY home decor and cakes, so i thought maybe it would be a good way to get my mind off of being a LIW for awhile, and just sharing some of my projects with some nice ladies ;-) :lol: . Ladies, if you have any DIY things you would like to share, please post it here, and maybe some instructions in case any other ladies would like to make it for their home.

So Here is the wreath i made for the house. It is perfect for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Thats the nice thing about Fall, the colors work for two holidays. Also, i made a hay-barrel, once again, Thanksgiving and Halloween.

Holiday Stuff 002.JPG

Holiday Stuff 001.JPG

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The shorter scratching post (wooden) is something my step-dad made -- the cats love it. Really easy: just screw some pieces of wood together.

The taller one (covered in carpet) is something my mom made (with my grandpa's help) --- She screwed the pieces of wood together and then covered them in carpet. The round part is one of those really hard cardboard tube things. (all scraps of stuff from the garage)

ETA: The cat at the very top is Huggy (she was my cat), next down is Precious (she died this last year), then is Lil Kitty (the white cat -- she had a tumor so one of her front legs had to be amputated), JoJo is in the box (the youngest of the group).

momcats.JPG

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
O, Too, that is so cool. I really wish i could do something like that. I really do. Im so sorry about Lily and her foot too

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results