shape
carat
color
clarity

DIY stuff (yep, just a little more!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 12:07:47 AM
Author: Mandarine
Aww...thank you Harleigh!!!
1.gif

My FI thinks I should do this on my ''free'' time because I could make ''a lot of money...I said...''baby, in WHAT free time!?''...lol. I do plan on taking a few design classes after the wedding. Maybe one day, who knows, I will have free time and can dedicate myself to this! That would be so awesome!!

Here is a close-up of the bookmark (front and back). I did the back in Black and White (to save $$. The picture was taken before I punched the hole for the ribbon, but you get the idea
4.gif

M~
Mandarine,

I think your FI is right! You could seriously go into business making these...I would hire you in a heartbeat!
9.gif
Everything is perfectly polished and so well put together, and I honestly think they look more professional than many of the things done BY the professionals!

Thanks for the close-up of the bookmarks...I think that is a lovely touch your guests will appreciate it and may also serve as a conversation starter for those who may not know each other.

Lovely work!

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! You really are talented. I covet your skills.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/20/2008 11:58:04 PM
Author: Harleigh
Mandarine,

I swear you are one of the most talented PS''ers we have here! Everything looks so incredibly professional! You should be so very proud of yourself!

Could we see a close-up of the bookmark? I love how it will fit into the folded napkins...very creative!

And your rings look FANTASTIC!!!

Congrats on a job well done!
Ditto, everything looks incredible!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 5:12:23 AM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 1/20/2008 11:58:04 PM

Author: Harleigh

Mandarine,

I swear you are one of the most talented PS''ers we have here! Everything looks so incredibly professional! You should be so very proud of yourself!

Could we see a close-up of the bookmark? I love how it will fit into the folded napkins...very creative!

And your rings look FANTASTIC!!!

Congrats on a job well done!

Ditto, everything looks incredible!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Totally agree. I''m in awe of all your DIY projects. They are the most professional looking invites and favours I have ever seen. I can''t wait to see pics of your wedding.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys!!! You are all so sweet, makes the hard work totally worth it to see that people actually do like it
9.gif
9.gif

Tomorrow is my second fitting, this is so crazy, time is flying!!!!!!!!!!
emdgust.gif
face23.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine everything looks incredible!!! You must be so pleased!

I also have a damask ''theme'' to my wedding so of course I love seeing your ideas too!

The pattern I have is a little different - I know you mentioned you got your pattern from istockphoto right?

If you don''t mind, could you link me to the one you have? I like yours how it is bigger and more...I don''t know...elegant and full looking!

Thanks in advance!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! Those look amazing. They look like they were made to coordinate with the damask set that whiteasile makes. I''m so impressed you made those yourself! I second the request to link to the pattern, pretty please!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine- I love your wedding set! If you don''t mind me asking, where is your wedding band from?

Since I have a round e-ring now, I''m thinking of getting a round channel wedding band to match. My princess channel is great, but I''m a fairly matchy person!

Also, I think you are getting married on 2.22.08? DH and I were married on 2.22.03! We''ll be celebrating 5 years this Feb
9.gif
That''s another reason why I''m looking at a matching wedding band- anniversary bling!
31.gif

Many many wishes to you and your FI!! I hope your wedding is beautiful and stunning, and full of love!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 12:59:30 PM
Author: february2003bride
Mandarine- I love your wedding set! If you don''t mind me asking, where is your wedding band from?

Since I have a round e-ring now, I''m thinking of getting a round channel wedding band to match. My princess channel is great, but I''m a fairly matchy person!

Also, I think you are getting married on 2.22.08? DH and I were married on 2.22.03! We''ll be celebrating 5 years this Feb
9.gif
That''s another reason why I''m looking at a matching wedding band- anniversary bling!
31.gif

Many many wishes to you and your FI!! I hope your wedding is beautiful and stunning, and full of love!
Awww, thank you!!!!! We are anniversary twins!!!!
36.gif

The wedding band is from Jared''s. I love it, it''s just the perfect size because I didn''t want something that overpowered the e-ring. I decided to go to a local store so I could take my rings there all the time.
Thanks for the nice wishes
9.gif

M~

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
mandarine, i'm drooling over all of your stuff...it absu-freakin'-gorgeous!! i can sooo see it coming together with your gorgeous dress! i can't wait for pics of your wedding and to actually see it all together!

oh and your table names gave me a pang because we were supposed to go to spain this year but can't so we're going to argentina instead (which i am super excited about) but i'm still feeling bummed for not maiking it to spain and seeing all those lovely cities! oh well, i'll just stalk your wedding threads and get my little bit of spain from them
9.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Ginger, Argentina sounds awesome!!!!!! We are dying to go there, so come back with pictures!!
9.gif

Thank you so much for the compliments!!! It''s crazy how it really is all coming together...I am very happy with how things will turn out
5.gif
When you first start planning you kinda of sorta have an idea in your head, but it is just amazing seeing it develop!!

Thanks again
1.gif

M~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results