shape
carat
color
clarity

DIY shoe help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glueck

Shiny_Rock
I love these shoes and I certainly cannot afford them. Has anyone seen an applique that might work for a DIY project? I live is switzerland, so I cant go to Joanne Fabrics to look. Better owuld be a website from with I can order. Any ideas?

shoeemmy-1.jpg

Fleur_de_Lis

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I can't help with the DIY project but I have to say I love those shoes!! I'm a huge show fanatic so I must have them. Do you know who the designer is?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a thought. What about hiring one of the designers from Etsy.com to do them? There are some fantastically creative ppl on there. Alchemy is a tool that Etsy has that allows artists to bid on your project. Then you pick the one you like!

glueck

Shiny_Rock
The designer is Emmy Shoes. She has a custom made wedding shoe site. The sticker shock was painful, but they are GLORIOUS!Soem great shoes here

http://www.emmyshoes.co.uk/scripts/col-roundtoe.asp?colcode=elizabeth&subcatid=4

Good idea with the etsy. If I cant find something on my own, I will try there! Thanks. I am not too familiar with this bidding process, but I will read up on it!

glueck

Shiny_Rock
Here is a picture of the fan part that the designer made into a comb. The comb is £130 (ouch ouch) I need to find a cheap version of this

fan-comb_zoom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results