shape
carat
color
clarity

DIY ring bearer pillow and flower girl basket

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
So one of the things I was looking forward to most with wedding planning is all of the DIY projects I''d planned on doing! I LOVE projects and being creative and making things! Here are my flower girl basket and ring bearer pillow!

The basket used to be yellow so I spray painted it "antique white" and added the ribbon and flowers. The pillow doesn''t have a pillow case, and the ribbons and flower are just kinda temporarily tied on there because I think I''m going to make an ivory pillow case for it, but I wanted to get an idea of what it was going to look like!

basket and pillow.JPG

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
I might change the bows on the side... I made them a little smaller than I think I want them to be...

basket side.JPG

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Doesn''t the flower look real!??! I found it at Michael''s crafts and it looks SO real in person. It even feels real!

pillow1.JPG

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
More pillow

pillow2.JPG

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Little kitten Moe wanted to sneak into the photo...

basket pillow and moe.JPG

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
I love that flower from Michael''s!! When I saw those I even considered doing all bouquets myself using that peony, but changed my mind in the end! It''s the most realistic peony I''ve seen!

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Very cutey! Your so creative! I love the kitty pic too!
12.gif
35.gif

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 6:05:33 PM
Author:PearlDahhhling
So one of the things I was looking forward to most with wedding planning is all of the DIY projects I''d planned on doing! I LOVE projects and being creative and making things! Here are my flower girl basket and ring bearer pillow!

The basket used to be yellow so I spray painted it ''antique white'' and added the ribbon and flowers. The pillow doesn''t have a pillow case, and the ribbons and flower are just kinda temporarily tied on there because I think I''m going to make an ivory pillow case for it, but I wanted to get an idea of what it was going to look like!

I have that same rose for my DIY bouquet and my flower girl flower ball that is only 60% finished right now. They feel amazing!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
More DIY stuff from Pearl!! I already posted in your invite thread, but could you post a teaser pic and a link to your thread in the DIY thread?

Love the peony or rose or whatever that is on the pillow. Perfect shades of pink!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results