shape
carat
color
clarity

DIY photo albums

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I''m planning on making our own wedding photo album and i''m wondering if anyone has any preferences, opinions, and/or advice to share. I''ve heard good things about shutterfly and my publisher.

thanks

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Lovelylulu,

I will probably be making my own fancy album too. I made one for a friend this year and it turned out quite nicely. I will have to post pictures. I purchased the album through a creative memories rep. I loved the album because it had a featured frame on the cover and the wedding album comes in ivory or black. You can have them emobossed too.

The couples colors were hot pink, black and silver and I played on that by threading hot pink satin ribbon through the pages and used scrapbooking paper for accents on the album.

The total cost was about $150 after the album, album paper, photo printing, adhesives, etc....
The album has 30 pages.

I don''t know if this helps, but I wish you luck! It was a lot of fun to make.

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
I started with Yahoo photos for online pics, but found Snapfish MUCH easier to use, plus Snapfish has cool editing features, like adding borders, changing colors, getting hi-res versus regular photos. I''ve been really happy with Snapfish prices and quality, and I know albums can be made and ordered through the website.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I did a snapfish.com album. It was great. My photographer gave us all 900+ pictures digitally and I uploaded them then did the album. I added a lot of pages to the "basic" album. It wound up being around $100 total. Best of all I could make "copies" for parents with a few clicks. I love how it looks like a "real" book instead of a traditional album.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
I just checked out snapfish to see what they have and laughed out loud at the blanket and clock!

Awesome
1.gif

http://www1.snapfish.com/storewedding/t_=12884327

(The trivet, placemats, and serving tray gave me a giggle, too!)

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
ellaila -- thanks so much! i did come across that in my research. it''s a cute article. i love slate.

somewhere, i also came across this fantastic my publisher album, but i can''t track it down now....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results