shape
carat
color
clarity

Divorce and pandemic

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg. we not only talk to the cats, we imitate them in weird voices. i can admit this anonymously on the internet but no one can know in real life that we are such weirdos! :lol:

We wonder what the cats say about us ? :lol:

Its ok
this pandemic has turned everyone with a cat into crazy cat ladies

Gary was always a dog person, and a bird lover, so it took dear Tinky many years to break him in but now he appreates the subtleties, manageability and cleanliness of a cat and acknowledges their importance with regard to companionship,
(We have this idiot rich philanthropist in NZ who is always waging war on cats)

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I'm seeing a little of both, some friends are really pulling together and you can see (via zoom) their interactions as close and loving. But I have witnessed some utter destruction too. Granted issues were there beforehand, nothing happens in a vacuum. Between the election, varying levels of pandemic concern, financial stressors, there is something to lay that final straw on anyone having long buried issues.

We also are seeing an uptick in DV cases. It is tragic. But it is encouraging to see our DV shelters morph and change to support victims at home. Personally, I worry more about the unseen child abuse. Adult women usually have a way of communicating to the outside world somehow, kids on the other hand. My teacher friends say they are having to get smart in their own about signs, but many schools don't want to get involved so aren't offering full fledged training. And I worry about all those COVID puppies, how will they cope when their people go back to work? The family golden loses her mind when we go to the bathroom with the door closed, fortunately my parents are home with her all the time

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
=)2
Im fine really
97% of the time he's joking
3% of the time i could hit him over the head with a frying pan but he's taller than me :mrgreen2:

I dont think they have highly sensitive people in his family

You could always remind him that he’s only your first ‘husband’ :mrgreen:

My DH jokes that he can’t afford to divorce me, because I’ll get at least half of everything :lol:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I won't lie, we could have been a statistic if I didn't have somewhere else for him to go and thats with us being the very best of friends! He having a house to go to allowed me to have some time to myself and at least miss him a little.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Jewels of the Week: July 2021
    Jewels of the Week: July 2021
    Throwback Thursdays: July 2021
    Throwback Thursdays: July 2021
    August Birthstone 2021 - Peridot
    August Birthstone 2021 - Peridot

Holloway Cut Advisor