shape
carat
color
clarity

Ditziness?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Is anyone becoming super ditzy the closer you get to the big day?

I remember this happening to me the first time around. I drove through McDonald''s (at that time I wasn''t aware of my weight and didn''t care) and paid the cashier before driving off without my food.

Present time, I went to check the traffic on my Blackberry and hit refresh, then put the phone to my ear like I was making a call. When I didn''t hear it ring, I realized what I''d done.

Today on the way back to the office from the gym, I missed my turn and went some back roads, got stuck in construction traffic, made a u-turn and missed another turn. Took me 20 minutes to get back to the office when it normally takes about 5.

It''s got to be the wedding....and maybe a little bit of hormones.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
What? It''s not normal to forget to pay for a merchandise and forgetting to take it?
3.gif
You''ve described me in my everyday state. I would hate to think how I will be next year...

On the other hand, I heard this is quite common with pregnant ladies.
33.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
LOL, choro! Courtney, you described me on an everyday basis! I do think it''s getting worse the closer we get to the wedding, though!

I am currently trying to get everything at school organized so that I can leave for the summer with no worries, but I just tried to turn in my cume files before actually completing and putting their report cards in. It''s a long walk back to my room from the office with a load that heavy!

I just can''t seem to get my act together these days!
32.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Me!!! Today I called the hotel to ask about photographs and book myself a room, and I forgot to book myself a room. Then I called back, booked the room, and wrote down the confirmation number. I then misplaced it and haven''t found it since!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I'll let you know as our wedding gets closer, but I wouldn't be surprised if that happens to me! Both me and my mom get really klutzy just before that time of the month, so maybe it's similar to the pregnant ladies choro mentioned and it's hormones messing with us? Surely the stress and emotion of a wedding could have the same effect...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results