shape
carat
color
clarity

Distinctive Gem went above and beyond for our engagement

profgregz

Rough_Rock
Found a beautiful design made by Caysie Van Bebber and saw tremendous testimonials for distinctive gem online. Sure enough, everything came out to be as good as advertised. Jonathan remained in constant communication with us through the whole process and gave us great transparency and advice. Him, CVB, and all people involved in Distinctive Gem rushed to make sure the ring was received by me well before Christmas in spite of my ordering very late. Couldn’t be happier, I saw lots of nice sites online for engagement rings, but what especially stood out working with Distinctive Gem was that it felt like I had extra people in my corner helping me through the process at every step and equally excited as me in making sure we get the ring we want. 52301454-D237-4C7E-8DA0-30A009ED86D3.jpeg

Attachments

• C8CD1EF5-50A0-4F39-89D0-C30C328F5B66.jpeg
    C8CD1EF5-50A0-4F39-89D0-C30C328F5B66.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 47

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock
Found a beautiful design made by Caysie Van Bebber and saw tremendous testimonials for distinctive gem online. Sure enough, everything came out to be as good as advertised. Jonathan remained in constant communication with us through the whole process and gave us great transparency and advice. Him, CVB, and all people involved in Distinctive Gem rushed to make sure the ring was received by me well before Christmas in spite of my ordering very late. Couldn’t be happier, I saw lots of nice sites online for engagement rings, but what especially stood out working with Distinctive Gem was that it felt like I had extra people in my corner helping me through the process at every step and equally excited as me in making sure we get the ring we want. 52301454-D237-4C7E-8DA0-30A009ED86D3.jpeg

Your ring is so pretty and unique! It is such a good feeling when the jeweler wants you to feel comfortable and goes beyond expectations!

Congratulations on a beautiful piece!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
They are wonderful to work with. I love the ring - absolutely beautiful!

PhilosopherStone

Rough_Rock
That is a very stunning and unique ring! Congratulations, happy to hear about the delightful outcome from Distinctive Gems.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results