shape
carat
color
clarity

Distinctive Gem is Magical!

ShinyThingsMN

Rough_Rock
I just received my e-ring and wedding band today, and I could not be more thrilled. I did my research before deciding on Distinctive Gem, and Jonathan and Vicki are as amazing and patient as all the accolades that you see online. I’ve been stalking moissanites and non-mined diamonds for years for ethical reasons, and I’ve looked at all the name brands. None are cut as beautifully as DG; they simply aren’t. Period. Jonathan worked with me to customize a cathedral solitaire setting with 8.5mm Old European moissanite and matching band with 4mm lab-created diamonds, and he did it all within my budget! I also received my rings in exactly 3 weeks from placing the order! Undoubtedly, I will be a customer for life :)

We’re eloping in secret soon, but I will post some pics of these gorgeous rings after the fact.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for your kind words @ShinyThingsMN You were such a pleasure to serve!!! Enjoy your new rings and we look forward to working with you again. <3

Warm regards,
Jonathan & Vicky

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rhino I’ve been having trouble with your website unfortunately. Trying to search your inventory and not able to select lab diamonds from your drop down menu. Not sure if it’s your end or mine, but just wanted to make you aware.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@Rhino I’ve been having trouble with your website unfortunately. Trying to search your inventory and not able to select lab diamonds from your drop down menu. Not sure if it’s your end or mine, but just wanted to make you aware.

Go to 4th link down ... Rhino's Private Reserve.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Rhino, I’ll give it a try

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rhino just thought I’d let you know, I’m unable to look at your Lab diamond inventory on my Ipad, so I had to dig out the MacBook, and I can access it on that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results