shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Distinctive Gem (August Vintage) OMC Moissanite, 10.6x9.6mm, 5+ct DEW, Platinum Solitaire [Size 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

teddycake

Rough_Rock
Distinctive Gem (formerly August Vintage) heritage rectangular cushion (OMC) moissanite, DEF, custom cut measuring 10.58 x 9.62mm, 4.77ct in moissy weight (which is just over 5ct in diamond equivalent weight). True to AV standards: precision cut, and ideal optics and light performance.

Setting is in platinum, made by AV's master bench with perfectly sculpted double-claw prongs. It's a classic solitaire with a cathedral. Band is 2mm wide and 1.91mm thick. Size 5.5 and can be easily resized.

Condition is like-new. I've owned it for about a month. I've gone back and forth about selling it, but decided that this shape just isn't my cup of tea. It's a gorgeous ring so I'm hoping someone will love it.

I'm selling the ring for $2900 using PayPal F/S, or $2990 using PayPal G/S. Free USPS Priority Mail shipping within the domestic US. Purchase comes with original AV packaging. [This ring costs $4900 retail: $2,784 for the moissy and $2,105 for the platinum setting]

You can see AV's video of the ring here.

LoupeTroop link with photos: here

I'm a private seller, so no refunds or returns. Please ask questions before purchasing. Thanks for looking!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Distinctive Gem (formerly August Vintage) heritage rectangular cushion (OMC) moissanite, DEF, custom cut measuring 10.58 x 9.62mm, 4.77ct in moissy weight (which is just over 5ct in diamond equivalent weight). True to AV standards: precision cut, and ideal optics and light performance.

Setting is in platinum, made by AV's master bench with perfectly sculpted double-claw prongs. It's a classic solitaire with a cathedral. Band is 2mm wide and 1.91mm thick. Size 5.5 and can be easily resized.

Condition is like-new. I've owned it for about a month. I've gone back and forth about selling it, but decided that this shape just isn't my cup of tea. It's a gorgeous ring so I'm hoping someone will love it.

I'm selling the ring for $2900 using PayPal F/S, or $2990 using PayPal G/S. Free USPS Priority Mail shipping within the domestic US. Purchase comes with original AV packaging. [This ring costs $4900 retail: $2,784 for the moissy and $2,105 for the platinum setting]

You can see AV's video of the ring here.

LoupeTroop link with photos: here

I'm a private seller, so no refunds or returns. Please ask questions before purchasing. Thanks for looking!

I love this :kiss2:

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
This is so gorgeous and exactly my size.....so tempting, but I just bought my teen a car last weekend :confused2:. Dust for a quick sale!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results