shape
carat
color
clarity

Disney Wedding

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is so creative and pretty, too. My favorite was the father of the groom!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this the other day and LOVED it! How fun to do something so creative and original and totally the personality of the bride and groom :love:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's awesome! It looks like part costume party, part wedding, but it looks like everyone loved it!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
That looks like a lot of fun! Her dress is perfect and I love her vibrant red hair...and of course the fork!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
It was either this bride or a different bride at Weddingbee that had a Disney wedding. The brides blog had to be removed because the posters at WB RIPPED the poor bride to shreds! I mean, they were ruthless. The bride's mother had sewn all the bridesmaid dresses as well. I felt SO bad for the bride. While I wouldn't do a Disney theme, I thought it was just wrong for how she was treated.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Feb03Bride|1360194703|3373984 said:
It was either this bride or a different bride at Weddingbee that had a Disney wedding. The brides blog had to be removed because the posters at WB RIPPED the poor bride to shreds! I mean, they were ruthless. The bride's mother had sewn all the bridesmaid dresses as well. I felt SO bad for the bride. While I wouldn't do a Disney theme, I thought it was just wrong for how she was treated.

What?? why??? I would think WB is a place that would totally have eaten this type of theme wedding up...

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1360431005|3376131 said:

What?? why??? I would think WB is a place that would totally have eaten this type of theme wedding up...

it WAS very creative. And your right its a shame she was harassed :cry: :blackeye:

Though I would never do it in a million years. I respect it so much more than the 742 million cookie cutter weddings i see. nothing bores me more than seing the same darn thing over and over...

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
pandabee|1360431005|3376131 said:

What?? Why??? I would think WB is a place that would totally have eaten this type of theme wedding up...

A snark website got wind of it, I think that was the final nail in the proverbial coffin.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

How awful!

It isn't the wedding that I would want (strictly because I'm not big on Disney stuff), but it was clearly her dream wedding and VERY well done. Her hair was amazing. The bridesmaid dresses were beautiful. Every person I saw in those pictures seemed to genuinely be having fun. The bride and groom looked truly happy. Guests were enjoying themselves. --- What more could anyone hope for?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results