shape
carat
color
clarity

disney proposal idea needs polishing...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bulldog10

Rough_Rock

Okay so my girlfriend and I are going to Disney World right after the New Years, with my brother and my cousin, and we are meeting our friend who works at Disney World. I have the ring and have been planning to propose for quite some time, and our fried who works at Disney was able to pull some strings and get us a private tour of the Cinderella’s royal suite (she is already aware of the private tour). I previously planned to do a romantic proposal on the Polynesian beach resort during the fireworks, but I could not pass up this opportunity (because my girlfriend absolutely loves everything Disney) and because it will be dark outside with no one to take our picture. I feel like proposing in the royal suite may be better, what do you think? Should I do it in Cinderella’s royal suite or on the beach?

Also, If I do propose in the royal suite, my friend said she could have the ring placed in a glass slipper somewhere in the suite before we tour it. I am slightly hesitant about not having the ring in my possession and it just being out in the open when we walk in. Also, I would kind of like to get down on one knee with the ring in my hand. I thought about taking a picture of the ring and having it framed and put somewhere in the room so she will turn to me when she sees it and I will be down on one knee. The ring is very unique and she will recognize that it is hers right when she sees it. Any other Ideas? I really want this to be perfect and I do not want to wing it because I am nervous enough as it is!

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Hey bulldog10! I think your idea is awesome! I think you should do it in Cinderella''s royal suite and also agree with you about having the ring in your possession. I would keep the ring with you and have a picture of it somewhere in the suite while you are walking around so when your girl sees it, then you can pull out the ring and get down on one knee.
36.gif
Love it love it! This is perfect, and I think if you hold on to the ring its safer too, you never know whwn the moment will present itself.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!
1.gif

bulldog10

Rough_Rock

Thanks for the help! I agree, I would be much more comfortable with the ring in my possession. I could possibly even give the ring to my brother to hold throughout the day so I am not discovered. I ordered this ring box to put the ring in to go with the whole princess/Cinderella theme:

http://www.bridesvillage.com/ring-carriage.html

and here are a few pictures of the room which I found online:

http://www.luxist.com/2007/01/23/cinderella-royal-castle-suite/

What do you think? I''m thinking I can get someone to distract her and then put the ring box on one of those trunks at the end of one of the beds along with a picture of us etc.

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Ahhh! I absolutely love it! I am so jealous but in a good way
1.gif
Wow, the ring box is perfect and Cinderella''s room is amazing!
30.gif
I don''t think you can get a more perfect place for your proposal
2.gif
It will go wonderfully.

I am so excited for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results