shape
carat
color
clarity

Disney Monorail Fatality

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At 2 am this morning Disney lost a college student cast member to a monorail crash. Please keep the family in your prayers as well as the cast member college students. They take this hard. DD is currently a cast member at Animal Kingdom and takes the monorail all the time. The student lost is her age.
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is sooooo sad, prayers outgoing to the family and all the cast members. Such a huge loss, I'm sure.
39.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
So sad. My thoughts go to the family and friends.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very tragic. thoughts and prayers to the family
7.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
That is so sad. We were there yesterday for the fireworks
8.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Oh no! That''s awful! I am saddened to hear that.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Talked to DD and she wasn''t aware who the driver was (yet) but says several of them are her friends...hopefully not one of them.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, how sad. I will keep the family in my prayers.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Appears the deceased driver (purple) was backed into by the pink driver who was in the front and couldn''t see him there. Pink was cleared to back onto the MK track for the night and instead the switch put him on Epcot track (on a curve) and right into the purple at 15mph. He didn''t have a chance. The system was manually over ridden by the pink driver to make the switch. Purple was disabled by the manual over ride. He made not have had power to back up. He also had passengers on board and couldn''t jump.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results