shape
carat
color
clarity

Disgusting or delicious?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1) Marshmallow Fluff
2) Peanut butter banana sandwiches
3) Putting ketchup on eggs
4) Caviar

What are your thoughts? Anyone have any other 'odd' foods you like?
2.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
1. Yuck - but I only like marshmallows in very small doses. They're way too sweet for me.
2. Yum! I don't like peanut butter on just anything, but I do love it with bananas.
3. Yum! I grew up in Pittsburgh, the ketchup capital, so that's my excuse
3.gif

4. Ehhh. I don't hate it, but I don't get why someone would spend tons of money on it either.

I can't think of any odd foods that I like ... not because there aren't any, but probably because I don't think they're odd anymore
3.gif

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
1) I LOVE me some marshmallows. I probably wouldn't sit down and eat it from the jar, but...YUM.
2) It sounds good in concept. I've never had it.
3) Done it. LOVE it.
4) Never had it, but would love to try it. I do love salmon roe at sushi places though.

Weird/Odd food is my middle name. Nothing is too weird for me. I don't have access to the weirdest food, but...I'd try it. Although...there is ballut...hmm. I still question if I'd eat that. Also, maybe not tarantula...
20.gif

Something I just had in Paris, which isn't really weird, but...OH MY GOSH...delicious..Baked Eggs with Foie Gras! From what it tasted like, it seems as though there was butter on the bottom, then the foie gras, then they cracked the egg on top. Then, it was baked long enough for the top of the egg to turn white but underneath was runny, buttery, creamy GOODNESS!!! *drool*

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Yes- I have not eaten it in a long time, but it is also good with PB on a sandwich
Yes- Of course. It's delicious
Yes- Only if they are scrambled, not on dippy eggs
NO!- Never. I tried them and hated them. I will never do that again I do care if it is a delicacy or not.

Well, I am quite a fan of PB and pickle sandwiches. It has to be dill pickle. Not those nasty bread and butters. I know that it sounds gross, but it is sooooo good. The pickle is a multi-tasker in this one because it gives a little kick and also helps to keep the pb/bread mixture off the roof of your mouth. Promise you will try it and get back to me.

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
No thanks to all four. Especially marshmallows
14.gif

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 3:17:10 PM
Author: radiantquest
Yes- I have not eaten it in a long time, but it is also good with PB on a sandwich
Yes- Of course. It''s delicious
NO!- Never. I tried them and hated them. I will never do that again I do care if it is a delicacy or not.

Well, I am quite a fan of PB and pickle sandwiches. It has to be dill pickle. Not those nasty bread and butters. I know that it sounds gross, but it is sooooo good. The pickle is a multi-tasker in this one because it gives a little kick and also helps to keep the pb/bread mixture off the roof of your mouth. Promise you will try it and get back to me.
Ewww...I hate bread and butter pickles. WHO EATS THAT?!? I LOVE dill pickles and shall try the above mentioned sandwich.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too hate bread and butter pickles. :shivers:
14.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Ick, I hate pickles in general. I''ve tried a few "gourmet" ones at restaurants and they were ok, but I can''t eat the ones out of the jars. The smell alone makes me grossed out
14.gif
There are very few things that I absolutely don''t like, but pickles are one of them.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
1) Yum
2) yuck
3) yuck
4) I'm not sure. It's been 15 plus years since I've had cavier and I loved it. now that I have pet fish, I doubt I could bare to eat future fish babies.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
All delicious
18.gif
except I''d swap out the PB for chocolate spread. I don''t like peanuts, or any of their derivatives.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Ok, the oddest thing I love that I could think of is onions. I don''t bite into them raw or anything, but I could probably eat a plate of plain sauteed onions all by itself. Yum! I put a whole huge onion in just about everything I cook. Love ''em.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 3:17:10 PM
Author: radiantquest

Yes- Of course. It''s delicious

Re: the pickle keeping it from sticking to the roof of your mouth... I like PB, Banana, and MAYO sandwiches. The mayo also helps with keeping the PB from sticking to your mouth!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

8.gif

8.gif

1.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Marshmallow Fluff is delicious.

I won''t say disgusting to the rest but you won''t find it on my plate! LOL

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 3:27:09 PM
Author: Porridge
All delicious
18.gif
except I''d swap out the PB for chocolate spread. I don''t like peanuts, or any of their derivatives.
Me too!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
1) Yum
2) Yum
3) Eh
4)
14.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 3:28:06 PM
Author: elrohwen
Ok, the oddest thing I love that I could think of is onions. I don''t bite into them raw or anything, but I could probably eat a plate of plain sauteed onions all by itself. Yum! I put a whole huge onion in just about everything I cook. Love ''em.
My granddad used to eat raw onion sandwiches! He couldn''t get enough of them.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/19/2010 3:31:26 PM
Author: oobiecoo
Re: the pickle keeping it from sticking to the roof of your mouth... I like PB, Banana, and MAYO sandwiches. The mayo also helps with keeping the PB from sticking to your mouth!
oobie, I know someone who likes peanut butter and mayo on toast for breakfast.

radiantquest, I''ll have to try peanut butter and pickle...I have to say it doesn''t sound too good to me though!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 3:44:03 PM
Author: Porridge

My granddad used to eat raw onion sandwiches! He couldn''t get enough of them.
Eww, raw onions are a little sharp for my taste! Even the sweet onions. But I can appreciate another onion lover
9.gif
DH used to dislike them, but after I forced him to eat so many of them he loves them as much as me!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 3:11:12 PM
Author:Laila619
1) Marshmallow Fluff

4) Caviar

What are your thoughts? Anyone have any other 'odd' foods you like?
2.gif

1) YUM -- a staple ingredient in the cream cheese frosting that I make

2) Yuck -- Love PB and banana, do not like PB and bread

3) Both -- tastes yummy, looks yucky

4) YUM

ETA: I also hate bread and butter pickles

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches...I just can't get down with that. Especially the bread and butter pickles!! Who eats those?!
14.gif

Ruffles/Wavy Lays and cottage cheese, I could eat a whole bag of that in one sitting. Awful.
9.gif

Or goat cheese. I love goat cheese on everything!
18.gif

DH and his fam got me started with ranch on pizza. Mmmm.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 3:55:12 PM
Author: sunnyd
DH and his fam got me started with ranch on pizza. Mmmm.
I knew a girl in 7th grade who did this and we thought it was so gross! The flavors really are ok, it''s mostly the fact that she would drown her poor pizza in it
14.gif
No one needs to eat that much ranch dressing.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Anybody else like dipping french fries in milkshakes? Specifically Wendy''s french fries dipped in a Frostie. Mmmmm
18.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 3:47:20 PM
Author: Laila619

Date: 1/19/2010 3:31:26 PM
Author: oobiecoo
oobie, I know someone who likes peanut butter and mayo on toast for breakfast.

radiantquest, I''ll have to try peanut butter and pickle...I have to say it doesn''t sound too good to me though!
oobie I remember when I was little I was trying to make a sandwich "all by myself" and we did not have any jelly. I made PB and mayo and I thought it was awful. I did not even eat the whole thing, or half for that matter.

I like onions alright, but DH said that his dad used to love those little ones and would not be able to eat them all and then leave them in the fridge and it would make everything taste like onions, even the milk. He said to this day he cannot stand those little onions.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 3:11:12 PM
Author:Laila619
1) Marshmallow Fluff
4) Caviar

What are your thoughts? Anyone have any other ''odd'' foods you like?
2.gif
1. YUM!!!!
2. YUM!!!(put some marshmallow fluff on too
18.gif
)
3. Yuck, but I like just a little on egg sandwiches from my corner deli sometimes...
20.gif

4. YUCK! the only time I tolerate it is on these smoked salmon beggars purses we do for some events, they are topped with creme fraiche and just a dab of caviar. Other than that, no way Jose

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/19/2010 3:59:15 PM
Anybody else like dipping french fries in milkshakes? Specifically Wendy''s french fries dipped in a Frostie. Mmmmm
18.gif
That''s good stuff!!!

I knew a girl who dipped her french fries in ranch dressing.
14.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
1) Marshmallow Fluff--? I don''t know what this is!
2) Peanut butter banana sandwiches--Delicious.
3) Putting ketchup on eggs--Disgusting.
4) Caviar--No opinion.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
1) Marshmallow Fluff // never had
2) Peanut butter banana sandwiches // yums!
3) Putting ketchup on eggs // no thank you
4) Caviar // yums

oh and french fries? i used to dip them in mayo
40.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

i LOVE sauteed onions. love.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven...

It''s good stuff! Generally people either love it or hate it though.

MarshmallowFluff2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results