shape
carat
color
clarity

dirtcheapdiamonds.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vtkdw

Rough_Rock
Anyone heard anything about dirtcheapdiamonds.com? They seem to have great prices and ship their diamonds in from different distributors. Also, they are close to my house and I can go take a look at the diamonds first hand.

Also, what value should I place on a company that will let me trade up my diamond purchase in the future. Will I be able to do that at some places, even if I didn't buy the diamond there first?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
do a search on this forum for "dirtcheap" - you'll see many positive feedbacks

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jim is a nice guy. However do not be mislead to think that stores will take a tradein or buyback from a diamond you bought elsewhere. I get multiple emails each week from people who want to trade in and trade up. We never take as trades diamonds purchased elsewhere (we give full money back on tradeins) as I am very particular about the type of stones we sell. Most of the diamonds that are sold online are dime a dozen stones that we can call in at a moments notice. We only purchase for stock the finest and the stones that are featured are stones that are here in house.

Good luck on your purchase.
Rhino

mrbur10

Rough_Rock
I recently bought a diamond from DCD. They were great to work with and I am very happy with what I came out with. I also live in the area, and this is probably one of the biggest factors that led to my purchase at DCD. I wouldn't buy a diamond without first looking at it, and was hesitant to purchase over the net because of this, but with DCD I was able to chose 3 diamonds from the site and have Jim ship them to his office for me to come and take a look at. After reviewing the diamonds with Jim's advice and analysis on them I made a purchase. Jim is definitely there to help the customer make the best choice, as he sold me on the cheapest of the 3. I highly recommend DCD, service, quality, and expediency were all great!

diamondlaw

Rough_Rock
Took a look at the dirtcheap.com site looks pretty good. Doesnt seem to much of a difference in price between diamonds with different certification. Somewhat puzzeling. Looking for good a good deal I normally check out ebay today i saw a 2cttw VS2 pair of earings sell for $455 what a deal!!, there are a few seelers i surgest as I have bought of many, One of the newones which I have bought of and found their service extremely satisfying is iceman_kiwi diamonds normally sell realatively cheap normally I-1 to I-3 but some very very nice ones. Well I hoped this helped you out.

diamondlover

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Dirtcheap has a very good reputation. His business like approach to buying a diamond is refreshing. He does not seem to want to "over sell" people.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results