shape
carat
color
clarity

Diorette Ring is Fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CowBelle

Rough_Rock
Hello. This is my first posting and please excuse me if I am accidentally violating protocal. Also, feel free to delete this thread or move to a more appropriate spot.

I love the style of the Diorette ring in the photo,
30.gif
but I would like to make a few changes to it. Does anyone know of a designer who could make a ring similar to this one, with enamel, etc? I would love to commission one.

Thank you for your time!
17.gif

diorettering.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Those are beautiful. I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't. You might want to ask the administrator to move this to rocky talky and I think you might get more answers.

widget

Ideal_Rock
How interesting!! You don''t see too much mention of enameling around these parts. I did a PS search and didn''t come up with much.

Here''s a site I found that might be helpful: examples of various enamel artisans'' work, and presumably links to each of them:

http://jewelry.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ/Ya&sdn=jewelry&cdn=style&tm=15&gps=54_8_776_423&f=00&tt=14&bt=1&bts=1&zu=http%3A//users.netconnect.com.au/%7Eenamel/links_enamel_1.html

(I hope this link works...)

Do keep us posted on your search, and if you do have a piece commissioned, we''d love to hear all about it.

Good luck!
widget

PS: Welcome to PS!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just curious, are the Dior prices they are asking for the ring and earrings crazy?
They are beautiful!

CowBelle

Rough_Rock
Thank you, everyone, for your kind remarks. And thank you for the links!

And the price for this ring is $11k! It is a lovely, lovely ring.

Thanks again, everyone!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Pricescope you are awesome! That is $10,400 cheaper!!!! Whoa whoa, baby
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results