shape
carat
color
clarity

Did you see Sandra Bullock''s ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laney

Brilliant_Rock
I hadn''t seen it - but just saw these pics today...

sbul1.jpg

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Another

sbul2.jpg

laney

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t tell.. is it a pear.. .or what?

sbul3.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think it is a pear with side stones and then an eternity band..it is sparkly!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I read about her ring a little while ago, and if I remember correctly, they said it was a custom Neil Lane.

laney

Brilliant_Rock
I think so to - but the second picture looks like there are stones underneath the main one..

It is very sparkly. I always wondered what went into a "neil lane" piece..

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
it looks beautiful! AND MASSIVE!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It doesn''t look like a pear to me, although admittedly it doesn''t look like any other shape either! It looks squared off on the end away from her and more pointy towards her...but I can''t make out anything other than it''s massive! Looks like her biker dude went all out!!!
3.gif

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Just a really bad angle I''m sure but it looks like something out of alien!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s what People magazine described it as:

a "vintage engagement ring - a 1910 Tiffany and Co. piece from jeweler Neil Lane''s private collection. The setting of the two square diamonds symbolizes ''2 people in union'', says Lane, who also made Bullock''s wedding band."

MSNBC says this:

"Neil Lane helped the groom design a vintage-inspired engagement ring with the theme of “You and Me,” that had two intertwined diamonds and a diamond pave wedding band for his bride. Bullock made James'' wedding band herself out of stainless steel at James'' bike shop."

Patty

Ideal_Rock
So is it a vintage Tiffany ring or a "vintage inspired" ring designed by the groom and Neil Lane?
33.gif

I think it looks like one round diamond with a flowery design below the center stone.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
So...I know this is blasphemy...it''s ugly.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to agree with Ame...it don''t seem my style but I am sure she loves it and that is what is important.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, I wish we had a clearer picture to see exactly what shape it is. But it does kinda look like two stones set vertically on a pave band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results