shape
carat
color
clarity

Did you or someone you know have a midlife crisis?

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I find stories about this topic so interesting! And sometimes I wonder if it’s what I’m going through! I just quit my job to go back to school… life is interesting

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not consider it as a crisis as such, however, I divorced, changed jobs and relocated within 2 years in my early 40s.

One led to another.

Divorce meant I needed to leave my job and the area where I was living, as I met my ex-hubby at the factory where we both worked, and were living under the same roof. It got very difficult as he was hurt and I could not bear seeing him so upset.

DK :confused2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No it bypassed me completely lol and thankfully did the same to my DH. No midlife crisis for either of us.

But I also never went through any unhappy feelings when I turned 30, 40 or 50 so maybe I am immune to that for whatever reason.
I am happy to be each age and have experienced many challenges along the way. But all I feel is grateful for each year, each decade and every single day I get to be here with my DH.

I think gratitude goes a very long way in being content with one's life and where one is at each stage of their life

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results