shape
carat
color
clarity

Did one of you buy this (swala)?

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I drooled over that yesterday. I'd like to see pics too if anybody here snagged it.

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Me too [three]! What a gorgeous three-stone piece they could make...! :love:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I was wondering the same thing ...
Hey, we're all wondering !!!! 8-)

Swala Gem Traders

Rough_Rock
Hello Everybody (I think I know most of you...),

I'm slightly worried... I suppose you are referring to an email you received yesterday. In which case, the picture was supposed to be within the email. Does that mean that the email came without the picture?
The gems were sold to someone thus I suppose at least some people received the email with the picture.

Let me know. If the picture was not included then I'll try to post it here; although I don't know if I'm allowed to as the gems belonged to us - but they are sold now so technically they're not ours anymore ;-)

Eric

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Eric,

I have noticed that I can view pictures on your website when I'm on a VPN or in the U.S. but I live in Dar es Salaam and just get a blank page when I access it from there. Maybe that has something to do with it? I really wish I could get to your site to select the gems I want to go see in person.

Swala Gem Traders

Rough_Rock
Hi Kelpie,

That's because you're in Tanzania. Our site is not always visible...

The best is to contact me directly (I'm not sure I'm allowed to say this) for pictures.

Thanks,

Eric

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Eric,
I received the email yesterday and it included the pictures. I think JewelFreak might want to see the new owner's pics of real-life views... either way, I'll post it for you (I did remove your logo, which I think it a rule here). Gorgeous stones, someone is very lucky!!

swalaspinels.jpg

Swala Gem Traders

Rough_Rock
OK Paula I get it. Thanks!

I know the buyer is not a PS member. Perhaps I can get him to become one and post the picture... ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results