shape
carat
color
clarity

Did anyone watch Party Party?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Please tell me someone watched Party Party on Bravo tonight? It is a new reality show that "documents" parties and they were two graduation parties and these people were NUTS! It''s at a commercial right now but I HAD to come and post about it here with the hopes that someone saw it! We thought Sweet 16 was good, you should see these people! If you guys did watch, how adorable was that brother Brendan? This show was crazy!!
Did anyone see it?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, never heard of it until now. Please remind me to watch next week. I miss the super sweet 16 show, as we had our local guy on it, Hart.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously, no one saw it? I''m so sad!
Ok someone better watch next week!

Kaleigh, it''s all up to you to watch. (jk!!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will, I will. I asked my daughter about it today, and she didn''t know about the show either. She is usually up on these things, but has been swamped with homework, she is a senior in HS.
2.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I saw it! OMG there are some wackos out there! Those mothers were UNBELIEVABLE...no wonder we have so many spoiled brats running around with parents like that!! Sneaking alcohol into high school graduation party?! Thinking its cute when your 8 yr old daughter is humping the dance floor?!

Those two girls are train wrecks waiting to happen...trashy trashy trashy...

oh, and the little brother was adorable! i felt sorry him..he seemed like a sweet normal kid..but growing up in that environment, his chances of staying that way is almost zilch!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/8/2005 12:51:16 AM
Author: gingerBcookie
I saw it! OMG there are some wackos out there! Those mothers were UNBELIEVABLE...no wonder we have so many spoiled brats running around with parents like that!! Sneaking alcohol into high school graduation party?! Thinking its cute when your 8 yr old daughter is humping the dance floor?!

Those two girls are train wrecks waiting to happen...trashy trashy trashy...

oh, and the little brother was adorable! i felt sorry him..he seemed like a sweet normal kid..but growing up in that environment, his chances of staying that way is almost zilch!
Ginger thank you, thank you!!! Could you believe that 8 year old and her dance moves! That was nasty!
6.gif

I didn''t think the girl from Las Vegas (with dirty little sister) was as bad as that other BRAT from Cali. What was up with her mom? Her mom wanted to be 18 partying with everyone, slapping her son, telling her husband he is embarrassing Argentina? What was that about? She made such a fool of herself!! But yes, that brother was sooo cute and he is going to be messed up in that family! Can''t wait to see the crazy weddings they have on this show!!

Kaleigh-Alright, next week!! I know, I''ve never heard about it either. I was watching Access Hollywood and they previewd it and I was hooked, I tuned into Bravo right at 8 (Chicago time). I didn''t even know I had Bravo!!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
I saw the promo for the show for the first time last night (during a commercial for Project Runway). I will definitely be tuning in since they''ll be featuring 2 weddings. Mine may be over, but I still love watching shows about ''em.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I was channel surfing and got hooked...its like watching a disaster, you know you shouldn''t be so fascinated but you JUST....CAN"T....TURN....AWAY. I don''t even know what day and time it comes on. If they have two weddings next I gotta catch it...date ? time? anyone?

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
I saw it, it''s my new favorite! I TIVOed it while I was programming Project Runway and Queer Eye...

I watched in awe of how spoiled and sleazy those girls were. I really think that the Orange County mom should have her children taken away from her. I can''t imagine growing up in a family like that - never mind that the mom was acting like a teenager with the dancing and drinking, but the way they all fight and bicker all day long is unbearable to watch, let alone live through! And that poor sweet little boy, I hope he gets the heck out and never looks back. The way his sister was treating him was borderline emotional abuse!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh....thanx! I''ll be sure to set my alarm!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone watch the new one last night? Ok I taped it and I''ll watch it tonight and report back!
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed it again??? Man this sucks.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/14/2005 4:45:11 PM
Author: kaleigh
I missed it again??? Man this sucks.
Oh Kaleigh, you let me down!
3.gif
31.gif
Just kidding! I''ll give you the re-cap tonight!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, I am sooo bummed I missed it.
39.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, this one isn''t as good as the graduation one but it kept me laughing! We followed two brides and they''re very different weddings.

Here''s the recap from the website:

THE FREDRICKSON FAMILY
Kasydi and Chris met in high school when she asked him to the Sadie Hawkins dance, but that was as far as their relationship went. Ten years later, Kasydi decided she was ready to be married so she tracked down Chris and nabbed her man! Wild child Kasydi is a challenge for straight-laced Chris. This party girl attitude, which led to a drunken bridal shower, is definitely getting in the way of the planning. Kasydi is wearing a bright red wedding dress, which she plans to keep secret from her friends and her fiancé.
My is that this bride was a bit much! She said her favorite thing about her fiance was his huge unit and his stability? I''ve never heard someone say that about their fiance. She pretty much did whatever her mom wanted and her fiance was SO disappointed that she was wearing a red dress.

VOLNETTE & DAVID
Volnette and David have quite a past. Although the two met in high school and had a child together, each went on to wed different people. More than 20 years later, the couple realized that they were meant for each other and are now planning the dream wedding they never had. Volnette’s mother, while now supportive of the marriage, encouraged her daughter not to marry David more than two decades ago.
They were very much in love and their mothers were SO FUNNY! They ran the whole wedding!

Did anyone else get a chance to see it?

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, it''s me again! Annoying Party Party girl, reminding you to watch!
36.gif

There''s a wedding on tonight.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Angel,

I TiVo''s the wedding one this week & made my fiancee watch it with me! He only made it about halfway through before he walked out of the room in disgust!

It was pretty funny, although I couldn''t believe the girl with the red dress. She & her mom were completely over-the-top. I was thinking that I wanted drinks at my bridal shower, but now I am afraid I''d end up acting like that girl! "Oh my god, we REALLY wanted this!" hahahahha. Also, did you notice how the groom''s parents were completely non-existent until the last minute of the show where they were like, "this was a really nice wedding". They probably wanted nothing to do with the crazy girl & her mom.

So the graduation one was funny? I think I''ll have to record that - my curiosity is getting the best of me!
11.gif

Kaleigh - you need TiVo in order to catch all of these ridiculous t.v. shows!
2.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/20/2005 10:35:43 AM
Author: *~*Danielle*~*
Hey Angel,

I TiVo''s the wedding one this week & made my fiancee watch it with me! He only made it about halfway through before he walked out of the room in disgust!

It was pretty funny, although I couldn''t believe the girl with the red dress. She & her mom were completely over-the-top. I was thinking that I wanted drinks at my bridal shower, but now I am afraid I''d end up acting like that girl! ''Oh my god, we REALLY wanted this!'' hahahahha. Also, did you notice how the groom''s parents were completely non-existent until the last minute of the show where they were like, ''this was a really nice wedding''. They probably wanted nothing to do with the crazy girl & her mom.

So the graduation one was funny? I think I''ll have to record that - my curiosity is getting the best of me!
11.gif

Kaleigh - you need TiVo in order to catch all of these ridiculous t.v. shows!
2.gif
Danielle-She had WAY too much booze! She was nuts! "Oh my god we really wanted this!" No sh** sherlock you REGISTERED FOR IT!! God I just wanted someone to shut her up!! She was way too much! I''m sure you will act nothing like this loon!! Can''t wait to see tonight''s. This show is just too funny!
36.gif

You need to see the graduation one. I''m sure they''ll replay it, check the schedule in the post above.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw the wedding one yesterday. I already forgot their names but I was really happy for the older couple. They FINALLY got together which was really sweet. The other bride was a lush. She was hilarous. I found the shower funny too when she would say "how did you know we wanted this!?!?" I thought her red dress was beautiful. I would never wear it personally but it seemed to fit her personality. Remember when she all of decided it was time to get married so she reconnected with her first boyfriend? How very, very odd. All the mothers were so controling. I feel very lucky that both my mom and FMIL don''t really have strong opinions on things (like the cake, my dress...) they just want me to be happy.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results