shape
carat
color
clarity

Did anyone else happen to catch...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
The PBS show on diamonds? It was on TV here on Jan 1 on PBS Hi-Def. It was an hour show - I think it was called "Nature" and this episode was all about diamonds (the history, mining, cutting, dealing, selling & allure thereof - tho they didn''t mention i-net sales). I don''t watch much TV but happened to catch it since it was on after Smart Travels
4.gif

Here''s the link PBS show on Diamonds - I found it interesting...
1.gif

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Oh, yes I did see that! It played here about a week ago, maybe the 26th. It was pretty interesting, and certainly had some gorgeous sparklies!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Damn, I missed it again!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2005 8:19:59 AM
Author:alexah
The PBS show on diamonds? It was on TV here on Jan 1 on PBS Hi-Def. It was an hour show - I think it was called ''Nature'' and this episode was all about diamonds (the history, mining, cutting, dealing, selling & allure thereof - tho they didn''t mention i-net sales). I don''t watch much TV but happened to catch it since it was on after Smart Travels
4.gif

Here''s the link PBS show on Diamonds - I found it interesting...
1.gif
oooh, I watched this show and was drooling over the red diamond that was being bid on
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Yes! My mom knows how obsessed I am these days (I''m a rabid LIW!!!) and she yelled to me to hurry as she''d happened upon the show on PBS on the 26th....so cool! Loved seeing all the stuff at the mine, and that red sq emerald was INSANE!!!! Very cool.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
i was fortunate enough to see a red diamond ''live'' yesterday and, next to it, a fancy vivid yellow...
30.gif
honestly, i was more wowed by the yellow (it looked sparkly liquidy canary yellow) just breathtaking!!
3.gif
tho if the red were offered, i certainly wouldn''t turn it down!
9.gif
...maybe if the red were ~5 cts & the yellow was <1 ct, i''d have felt differently..?
2.gif

anyway, i was smilin the whole day! what a fab way to spend a lunch hour - binging on eye-candy!
31.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting this! I''m ordering the tape.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results