Diassuade me from this Art Deco

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I can’t dissuade you because it looks gorgeous on you. I love it ❤️

But a few questions first.
Would you wear it? Right hand ring?
How often?
Does the thought of leaving it there or having someone else buy it make you sad?
Do you really want it?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I can’t dissuade you because it looks gorgeous on you. I love it ❤

But a few questions first.
Would you wear it? Right hand ring?
How often?
Does the thought of leaving it there or having someone else buy it make you sad?
Do you really want it?

Ty for entertaining my question. Art Deco rings are my weakness and the irony is that I don’t even wear them as much bc I want to keep them In pristine shape due to their age. I’m not good at this bling ban!! I’m gonna sleep on this one.

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
It is so pretty and unique!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ty for entertaining my question. Art Deco rings are my weakness and the irony is that I don’t even wear them as much bc I want to keep them In pristine shape due to their age. I’m not good at this bling ban!! I’m gonna sleep on this one.

I get it. There are so many rings I want but when push comes to shove I rarely wear any ring besides Bubbalah so PPW doesn’t make sense for me. Maybe it’s the same for you? Yeah sleep on it and see how you feel tomorrow.

If it’s a good deal that makes the PPW more worthwhile. Something to consider.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you please pick ugly hideous pieces we could dissuade you from buying, instead of awesome pieces that we can’t help but encourage you to buy?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who wants diamonds when there is a star sapphire in the room????
That high cab is delicious! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Is the star well formed? Clear, straight legs etc. if not then maybe walk away as you should be looking out for well formed stars for star sapphires.

Also in the third pic the inclusion looks very visible. If that will bother you then don’t buy.

Is it at a good price?

Does all of this help or are you finding reasons to buy anyway? Sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants...

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the setting but the cab not quite so much.... :think: It's too high for me personally but if you can't stop thinking about it - go for it.... :dance:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you please pick ugly hideous pieces we could dissuade you from buying, instead of awesome pieces that we can’t help but encourage you to buy?

Lol!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who wants diamonds when there is a star sapphire in the room????
That high cab is delicious! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Do you think she is delicious? I know next to nothing about these cabs, part of the reason that I restrained myself.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is the star well formed? Clear, straight legs etc. if not then maybe walk away as you should be looking out for well formed stars for star sapphires.

Also in the third pic the inclusion looks very visible. If that will bother you then don’t buy.

Is it at a good price?

Does all of this help or are you finding reasons to buy anyway? Sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants...

I didn’t really examine the star as closely as I should have! I will have to do that if I go back. The price is 350 plus tax. And these comments actually do help! Ty!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the setting but the cab not quite so much.... :think: It's too high for me personally but if you can't stop thinking about it - go for it.... :dance:

I have to agree that it is tooooo high! Which I don’t know if it’s the norm since I know nothing another cabs. It would make it really uncomfortable to wear, which gave me pause to think.

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
I’m sorry I love her on you.
No such thing as too high or perky IMO...but I’m 52 :lol: so maybe that accounts for it!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This beautiful ring looks perfect on you. I can not tell a lie.

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
I have to agree that it is tooooo high! Which I don’t know if it’s the norm since I know nothing another cabs. It would make it really uncomfortable to wear, which gave me pause to think.

It's gorgeous! If you don't want it, I'll buy it! ;-)

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ty ladies! I have an update! I asked hubby to go in and make an offer and he actually managed to talk them down to 300 out the door! So here she is! I can’t get over the color change indoors vs outdoors! 811EB63E-0E79-4BD7-868B-0FD28404A55E.jpeg 220AD55E-7D63-49D1-9782-2302FC6F8E17.jpeg 79711926-090A-4E65-B798-FAEF408462D7.jpeg

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Unbelievably beautiful ring. It looks amazing both inside and out. Enjoy and wear proudly!!!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Instagram and I have to say the video was sooooooooo much better than the pics, absolutely gorgeous IRL. yay, congrats for you!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Ty ladies! I have an update! I asked hubby to go in and make an offer and he actually managed to talk them down to 300 out the door! So here she is! I can’t get over the color change indoors vs outdoors! 811EB63E-0E79-4BD7-868B-0FD28404A55E.jpeg 220AD55E-7D63-49D1-9782-2302FC6F8E17.jpeg 79711926-090A-4E65-B798-FAEF408462D7.jpeg

That is a total steal!!! If I’d known it was $350 I’ll have asked you to jump on it lol. No dissuading man. Congrats!!! Love how it looks indoors

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Instagram and I have to say the video was sooooooooo much better than the pics, absolutely gorgeous IRL. yay, congrats for you!

Hi. What video did you see? I didn’t post one. Lol. Probably mistaking it for another one?

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
That ring! That price! Just wow! Well done!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! $300? Get a bunch of them :)

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi. What video did you see? I didn’t post one. Lol. Probably mistaking it for another one?

I thought I saw one from the Vendor! Honestly it looked identical to that ring... :think:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results